By LD - 23/01/2015 16:46 - United States - Nampa

Spicy
Today, I witnessed my husband in the shower singing Chicago's "You're the Inspiration" to his penis while manscaping. I guess that's a bond we'll never have. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 409
You deserved it 4 195

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can't really blame him. A man and his penis are inseparable. Well at least I used to think that until Lorena Bobbitt came along.

Luckily he isn't singing "Let's Get It On" to it.

Comments

In his defense, his penis had always been there for him...

Its a bond that can never be broken, it is our prize possession

Do you want him to sing to you as he manscapes your penis?

conman531 23

I know he's your husband. I know is normal to see your husband naked. But why were you just watching him?

Uh not sure about you but if my partner's in the shower that's not going to stop me from going in there to talk to him about something or brush my teeth. It didn't say she was just standing there watching him.

conman531 23

I suppose. But I just don't see myself being able to catch my girlfriend womanscaping in the shower behind a closed curtain or not so clear door. if I want a glimpse I have to really fry for it. Course being her husband I find it extremely reasonable that she would try to sneak a peak. Ps brewmaster, do you brew beer? I do. You're name seems to imply it so sorry for asking.

Our shower is completely clear with no frosted glass so it's easy for us, maybe OP is the same. Sorry, no, I don't brew beer, it's the name of a character from an old game, Abe's Oddysee, 'Brewmaster Glukkon'.

We're usually taking a shower together.

Drop down and show him what the real inspiration is!

vincent57_fml 14

I'm sorry, but thats freaking hilarious

He has had that bond longer than he has had you. Sorry to say that but its true.

Steve95401 49

The worst song by Chicago is way better than the best song by Justin Bieber.