By Krystyn Gareau - 09/09/2011 04:10 - Canada

Today, I went to Walmart with my Dad, and he decided to kick me in the butt while I was walking. When I went to kick him back, I hit my own leg out from beneath myself and landed on my face. The most embarrassing thing was that the people who saw all started clapping. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 091
You deserved it 13 682

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thats what you get for messing with the guy who created you as a result of his ******.

All the best stories start with "I went to Wal-Mart".

Comments

saIty 17

Did the crowd then proceed to chant "ENCORE, ENCORE, ENCORE?"

That's hilarious, thanks for sharing, made me literally lol :)

You got owned by your own dad. Oh, the shame... fyl.

Madiluvsyuh98 2
dani212 0

I can't wait to see this on people of Walmart!

Welcome to 2011. Where normal people are no longer coordinated enough to do more than eat and use cellphones.

lionandthelamb61 9

Actually, I think you have it backwards. Multi-tasking is the name of the 21st century game. You think you could churn butter, ride to town, write a letter, and mend stockings at the sam time? I don't think so, bro. I've tried it; not as easy as you might think.

I'm at a loss as to what physical motion anyone could ever possibly consciously decide to make that would cause them to kick their own leg instead of someone beside them. Wouldn't you move your outer leg outward? Maybe if you for some reason decided to move your leg AWAY from your target and behind yourself, but... I'm just at a loss.