By earplugsplease - 16/05/2013 16:16 - United States - Saint Paul

Spicy
Today, I went to visit my sister, who lives four hours away from me. I'd only just sat down on their couch when her husband told me I needed to leave so they could have sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 095
You deserved it 3 595

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LeonKennedy45 10

You should convince him to pay you gas money

Did the sister say leave? She's only the only one who matters here, you didn't go for her husband, you went for her!

Comments

mzdaisylynn 12

just go get a coffee or something to eat. Go to Barnes & Noble. After about a hour, go back to your sisters. Not a problem.

I don't understand why you'd need to leave just so they can have sex? Don't they have a bedroom to go do that in? And did they really need to have sex the moment you got there? They live together, and you live 4 hours away. I'm pretty sure hanging out with you at that moment is more important than having sex.

Why couldn't they have had sex in the 4 hours it took for you to travel? Radical thought...

Eh, just go loiter somewhere for ~2 hours.

did they know you'd be coming to visit? it could be that they had planned to have sex and you interrupted it. however, it was extremely rude either way, and your sister should have stood up for you.

thejimler 9

Tell him that you'll be back in one minute because that is how long he'll last. But honestly unless you had interrupted them mid-sex there is no reason for him to brush you off like that.

What the hell? Who does that jerk think he is? Op drove 4 hours to visit his sister and as he got there her husband wanted him to leave to have sex???? Love life and sex life should never ever come before family. He should know that you cant just kick out a brother or sister of their partner because of just a little thing that lasts for a few minutes while he waited 4 hours! Op also a guest who didn't interupt any way or upset anyone except that douchebag of a husband who wants to get it on. What did ops sister see in him?

icepick23 12

If you were hot, he would have asked you to stay & join, or at least operate the camera. Maybe try P90X?

I wouldn't talk to her again… @OP