By earplugsplease - 16/05/2013 16:16 - United States - Saint Paul

Spicy
Today, I went to visit my sister, who lives four hours away from me. I'd only just sat down on their couch when her husband told me I needed to leave so they could have sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 094
You deserved it 3 595

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LeonKennedy45 10

You should convince him to pay you gas money

Did the sister say leave? She's only the only one who matters here, you didn't go for her husband, you went for her!

Comments

Ouch. Something similar happened to me, except they just had me sit in the living room while they were in the bedroom. dead phone, no cable, no internet, it was the awkwardest half hour of my life.

Wow. How did they make it last half an hour? </joke>

titibug823 11

Remind him that you're there to see his WIFE, your SISTER... He may pay for the house, along with his wife, but right now, its only her opinion that matters. So unless she says leave, he can eff off.

Was it just the husband or did your sister say it too?

I think he did, I mean who takes a four hour drive to have the chance to stand in front of an empty house?

RedPillSucks 31

Unfortunately, plenty of people do that, though this FML doesn't specify either way.

baseballgirl25 6

U should of kick him as hard as u could in his junk.

*You *should have *kicked *you To hell with this. *You should have kicked him in his junk as hard as you could.

#24 THANK YOU. When people say "should of" it makes me want to punch them in the face. #21's comment is the reason why FML gives an editing grace period. Use it, people!

olpally 32

Ask for gas money when they're done. That's so disrespectful and rude.

sexyboi1985 27

Go outside and come back, I am sure people that hungry for sex don't last long.... Also on the Way back - give him the number 13 LAST LONG

MythsNLegends 10

Make him pay for you to go to a movie or something. She may be your sister, but it won't hurt to let them have their time first. As inconvenient as it may be life can sometimes get in the way of alone time with your significant other. Since you're family to him now he probably figured you'd understand.

I pretty much agree. If you're driving 4 hours to see someone you're very likely staying overnight or for the weekend. In either case case, half an hour or an hour spent getting a cup of coffee or at the movies isn't going to be that big a deal to you and I can pretty much guarantee that he will greatly appreciate your understanding.

That's stupid. OP lives 4 hours away. Chances are, they don't get to see each other that often. The sister and her husband live together and more than likely see each other every day. They have their whole lives to have sex.

It's four hours. That's not that far. Realistically they can get together pretty much any weekend they want to. I for one drive almost that far every other weekend in the winter to go skiing and I know people who do it every single weekend during the season. Four hours. Such a huge deal.

squideth 18

71, just because four hours isn't a big deal to you doesn't mean it isn't a big deal to everyone else. Way to empathize.