By Anonymous - 01/01/2009 03:49 - France

Spicy
Today, I went onto my computer and found a cyber sex conversation between my sister and my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 151
You deserved it 3 151

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If your sister used your nick to chat, your gf probably thought it was you. ... and yes , i do hate myself a bit for killing the whole lesbian fantasy thing

That's interesting, hahah. Kinda hot, but awkward for the sister thing. #11, shut the **** up. Most of the girls I know talk about sex more than I do, and when you issue rash generalizations about the male population like that, it makes the ones that don't actually think about sex all the time, myself included, want to kick you in the ovaries so you can't pollute the Earth with more of your sexist, arrogant brats.

Comments

Needlenose 0

Shit. AgentJackSeven beat me to it.

OP deserves it for useing the term cyber sex XD

If your sister used your nick to chat, your gf probably thought it was you. ... and yes , i do hate myself a bit for killing the whole lesbian fantasy thing

;'( I WANTED A LESBIAN FANTASY!! RANDOMIDIOT WHY DID YOU RUIN IT :((((((((((((((((

ifbrockd 0

Long story, short: I married one of my sister's ex-girl-toys. I did get to hear the comment "If she wasn't you sister we'd have a 3some."

You should have a threesome. You won't know if you'll like it, unless you try.

With his sister..? Very unlikely my friend.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Sinamoi 18

Is your caps lock key jammed at the bottom of your keyboard?

ScreamingDay 0

#11's name just gives it all away.

Umm #11 you do realize that it was the sister and maybe the gf (if she knew it was the sis) that were being perverted and sexulizing themselves? Srsly calm yourself.

ashleyloller 0

hahahahahahahahahahaha :p awh.

maybe your sister was pretending to be you...I did that to my brother once...or maybe your gf really is a lesbian...

That's interesting, hahah. Kinda hot, but awkward for the sister thing. #11, shut the **** up. Most of the girls I know talk about sex more than I do, and when you issue rash generalizations about the male population like that, it makes the ones that don't actually think about sex all the time, myself included, want to kick you in the ovaries so you can't pollute the Earth with more of your sexist, arrogant brats.

raincookie 0

yeah i agree, i'm a girl and i think some guys are like that, but it's ignorant to make a generalization like that. it's like saying all girls are either stupid ***** or arrogant feminists.

#14 i lol'd when you said "want to kick you in the ovaries" x] but I agree not all guys think about sex all the time (me included) generalization is annoying !

NikkiMeMcLovin 4

Lmfao. Ah you're funny. You're also right. I've had guys tell me I'm TOO much of a pervert. Strange I know. Lol.

ifbrockd 0

i love u 4 posting that no ****

flyinggremlin 0

...can I have pics and the chat dialog?