By drstrnj - 17/10/2009 03:35 - United States

Today, I went to the military base to save $10 on a haircut. On the way out the gate, the glare of the sun blocked my view of a star barrier. Instead of saving $10 on a haircut I now owe a $500 deductible to fix my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 296
You deserved it 9 140

drstrnj tells us more.

so because I am in the Army I can't use an Air Force Base to get a hair cut????

Top comments

There's a lot of people here who have no freakin idea what they're talking about. How does he not deserve the benefits? If he can get on base that means he is 1) a military member, 2) a military member's dependent, or 3) former military. Anyone else needs a military sponsor and a pass that their sponsor must get for them from the visitor's center. They don't just let anyone on base for a haircut. I can see how that goes: "Let me see your CAC card." "I don't have one. I'm only here for a cheap haircut." "Oh. Go right in, sir. Oh, but you should know that since you're not military your haircut will cost $3,000." Morons.

Comments

Am I the only one who's never heard of a star barrier before? Makes it hard to tell just how much he deserved it when I can't tell if he crashed into something small or more like a wall.

This is what you get for not sleeping with your military base.

I was a witness. It was very unfortunate. It's true though, he was smiling as he was gasping for air.

aero_fml 0

Dude, the barriers aren't that hard to see, I drive through them every day, sometimes with full glare. YDI for trying to take advantage of privileges you haven't earned.

FU for not realizing I deserve it more than you idiot...

Yeah, because I'm in Afghanistan and you're not? When does the chairforce deploy? Learn to use english better, that way you don't sound like you're a cheap scumbag.

Cause I am in the Army and have been to war a few times myself. Think before you speak douche!

kmoore21 0

YDI those barriers are at every military post in the world. If your military you would know that, if your not why use our benefits?

Blue_Coconuts 7

Why the **** would you even do it, every post I've been too, it's cheaper, or the same price off post. They usually do a better job too. Especially at Fort Hood... You're probably some ******* douche bag PX Ranger.

iamelrebel 0