By CutestBoysEver - 30/10/2012 01:30 - United States - Fruita

Today, I went to the hospital in labor expecting a baby boy. I ended the day with identical twins, a baffled doctor, and a husband convinced that our sons can clone themselves. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 745
You deserved it 2 924

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Doctor's error? But either way... Congratulations !!! :)

Comments

jpoole 4

You're the cloning factory in Star Wars!! I knew it.

In that case OP, I'm sorry for destroying your labs constantly in Star Wars Battlefront 2.

That game is fricken amazing. Now that Disney owns Star Wars, we might get BF3 for real now.

You have to find a different abbreviation for Battlefront 3. BF3 is already taken. Battlefield 3. No other game shall share its glory. Lol

Now give them half a talisman each and seperate them, only for them to reunite years later.

Haha that'd be awesome! Kind of harsh, but awesome!! :)

Congratulations. :) You're a mommy of twins. I might run into the same surprise one day too, my fiancé's family runs twins.

Congratulations! I didn't know doctors could even make that mistake these days with all the ultrasounds.. Oh well imagine the stories you'll tell the boys when they grow up about how they were a surprise =)

How is this an FML? Clearly, your husband is shocked so he may be thinking irrationally right now but you've been blessed with TWO BABY BOYS. So congratulations! :)

Plus her username indicates she's happy. Nothing bad about that but it doesn't make the FML convincing.

now you can go baby shopping for one of everything again!

Reminds me of the last episodes of friends when chandler and Monica get unexpected twins!

CharresBarkrey 15

Does this look like the face of someone in the know?!

CharresBarkrey 15

121 - that was a quote from the specific episode they were talking about. Although, I think it may have been "two people in the know" instead of " someone in the know." A little fuzzy on that part.