By CutestBoysEver - 30/10/2012 01:30 - United States - Fruita

Today, I went to the hospital in labor expecting a baby boy. I ended the day with identical twins, a baffled doctor, and a husband convinced that our sons can clone themselves. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 745
You deserved it 2 924

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Doctor's error? But either way... Congratulations !!! :)

Comments

kahnforyourmom 2

Your uterus is pretty amazing, congrats!

This makes me a bit nervous... Everyone says I look like I'm carrying twins and I brush it off thinking the doctors would have noticed. They say I'm bigger now at 8 1/2 months than I was full term with my 10lb first child... Good to know it's relatively common for surprise twins...

Dude two babies for the price of one! I wish I would have twins...

ruthlessmofo 0

Why is this an FML? Shouldn't you be happy?

Geez mods - my earlier comment was NOT putting down this fml and saying it wasn't 'fml worthy'. I was saying I couldn't choose between ydi and fml which is fair enough. Also, loads of other people are purely saying 'congratulations' which suggests they don't really see it as an fml - I didn't do that, I actually acknowledged that it WOULD be hard but that it would be worth it in the long run! Does that make sense!?

What the heck school did your doctor go to? Has he ever been an OB before? Congrats on the babies!! Love 'em while they're little, cause when they grow up, they'll be too big for hugs & kisses from their Mommy!

lenaduchannes 4

That's cool and scary at the same time

Congratulations!!!! Im an identical twin girl! Your boys are very lucky to have each other :)

oathkeeper77 5

And this is an FML? What a wonderful mother you are. Congrats on your little angels