By justine - 13/12/2009 16:53 - United States

Today, I went to see a play. I'm pregnant, so I always need to pee. At intermission, I ran to use the bathroom, but there was a really long line. I asked the woman in front of me if I could pass her. She responded, "You don't look pregnant!", and lectured me about lying while I peed my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 969
You deserved it 3 126

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what a bitch, i would have just run into the stall before her. you def didn't deserve it.

Comments

Oh MAN...OP, I feel for you. I'm 14 weeks and no one believes I am pregnant yet and I get grief all the time along the lines of "you're lying". Gee, guess I have a lot of people in on the ruse considering all the damned appointments and stuff! So sorry some nasty witch put you in that position :(

oh that sucks :( and you were probably wearing a nice dress and everything since it was a play

SarahMarie83 0

If you had to go so badly that you wet yourself, why were you waiting for intermission when there's sure to be a long line? Take some responsibility for yourself and don't expect others to make up for your own errors. The lecture was a bit much but being pregnant doesn't make you any more important than anyone else.

ClaireXX 0

This is very true. Why did you wait so long to go?

CheshireHalli 19

You do realize that a lot of theatres won't let you out until intermission, right? And I don't get the vibe she was like "I'm pregnant, get out of my way!" More like she tried to explain WHY she had to pee so badly. FYL, OP.

OP said there was a long line. I'm thinking that when she first went, she didn't feel like she had to pee herself, but as time passed when she waited in line, it got harder and harder to hold it in.

Pregnancy can be dangerous you flipping idiot.

I hate that word...it's so uncouth. Why not use the more gracious phrase, "Visit the restroom"?

"Visit the restroom" = 18 characters / 5 syllables "pee" = 3 characters / 1 syllable

hahahahahahaha, uncouth!!! you have got to be kidding right? You're on FML!!! Aw crap now I've peed ma pants from laughing so hard.

No, that is, you pissed yourself after ROFL'ing too much

Chocolate_Chunk 2

You visited the restroom on yourself because you were amused?

terriibabiiix23 0

woooow, that sucks. you should have pushed that lady out of your way & run into the stall before hurr.

Yarrachel 16

YDI for having sex while still in high school.

#33, stop smoking that stuff. It makes you dumb.

Yarrachel 16

Just reading between the lines.

CheshireHalli 19

The lines that don't exist? =/ Nowhere does it say anything that she could possibly be in high school.

sLAUGHTERxx 0

Some people just don't "look pregnant" when they are pregnant. My older sister's best friend got pregnant when she was 17 and she didn't look pregnant at all. But she's a really small person, so her child was also very small. But this woman had no right to judge your statement on being pregnant. People don't usually lie about such things. And if it was a woman who had kids already, you could have said "You were pregnant once, so don't you know about the whole peeing situation?" or something like that. You could have told her you were not lying and that you'd show her the pregnancy test if you needed to (although you wouldn't be carrying them around, it would just scare her. If you do infact carry your pregnancy tests around, I'd be a little worried for you). You could have told her to feel your stomach (unless it's too early to feel kicking). You could have done a TON of things to avoid this situation. But again, this woman shouldn't have judged. I say FYL for being a grown woman and peeing your pants, not FYL for the woman thinking you were lying. You definately don't deserve it, and I don't see why people say you do.

People don't go into long explanations when they have to pee. If she did any of the things you suggested, the op would still have pissed herself.

I_Own_Ubers 0

yer u should just run into the blokes, uouwill get weird looks, but rarely does anyone take a shit and people only use the real toilets to take a piss so u will have to wait for like 30s

shortmomma88 0

working retail has shown me that people will lie about being pregnant and even having a baby that died just so they can get their way. that being said, i would have let the op cut me in line. thats terrible and im sorry that happened to you. and for all the anti fat people out there...i didnt show until i was 30 weeks with either of my kids and i am a small person.