By Manstobe92 - 16/11/2009 07:32 - United States

Today, I went to pick my date up at her house. When I got to the door, her dad answered. We talked for a little bit and he told me to take his 1958 Corvette. I politely refused and he told me, "If I can trust you with my daughter, I can trust you with my car." I crashed into his mailbox. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 650
You deserved it 40 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tiny_cactus 0

At that point, you might as well have just had your way with the daughter. Your relationship with her dad is pretty irreparable.

Should of said...thats how hard i'm gonna HIT THAT and drove off full speed.

Comments

wairdt 5

Wow, sir. What the heck were you thinking?!

Something along the lines of: well that went better than expected, i guess her dad likes m- wow mail shower

thats hillareous! but totally sucks, FYL dude.

driedpeaches 0

what kinda POS were you driving that he offered you his car?

perdix 29

With his judgment, it looks like he can expect to become a grandpa soon. If driving a car without crashing is too much for you, certainly proper condom use is hopelessly complex for you.

Anyone else find these "OMG Faaake!!1" posts really annoying?

ohJeeznotme 7

YDI for being a shitty driver. I hope you are paying for the repairs out of your pocket and apologizing profusely.

Just hope the dad only cares about cars and has a plastic mailbox.

Thank you for making my day, I haven't laughed this hard at an FML for a very long time. YDI though, because you should have been extremely careful considering it was somebody else's car.

perdix 29

He'll be really mad when he finds out you've rammed his 1959 Wife.

He probably had a tracking device on his ca and wanted to know where you were taking his baby girl!