By terrible person - 04/04/2011 09:29

Today, I went to my boyfriend's house to break down and cry because his mother hates me for unknown reasons. I walked in, gave him a long hug, and started sobbing. I then saw his mother. She was visiting him to complain about how terrible a person I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 139
You deserved it 5 994

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Valle79 5

So you planned to break down? I can see how his mother might think you're a horrible person...

Now you can talk out your diffierences.

Comments

Valle79 5

So you planned to break down? I can see how his mother might think you're a horrible person...

This. why has no one else mentioned this?

Seriously. I hit YDI after reading, "Today, I went to my boyfriend's house to break down and cry".

THANK YOU. as soon as I read it I thought " if the op planned a breakdown maybe the op also planned for the mom to be there to give her some sort of "guilt trip"

Just what I was thinking. She may in fact be a wonderful humanitarian and all, but she just sounds like a manipulative ***** to me.

Nice said. I can't help it, but come on, breaking down and crying...how old are you OP? 14? Let us hope so, because then you might have a chance to stop being a drama queen.

I would like to add that OP also believes that his mother came over just to talk about her. Insecure much?

i know right? who plans to be an emotional wreck over something? "i walked in the door and started sobbing." wow. cry on command...must be a wreck about it. and its always good to know your girlfriend is manipulative as all holy hell.

I know, right? Sounds like an emotional train wreck if you ask me.

my bad 103 I typed my post right before I read yours. didn't mean to steal your opening line.

thank you. glad to see not everyone is mentally challenged

allyiscute1 22

Seriously I thought the same thing. Like did she really go "oh well I'm going to go to my bfs house and cry now" seems odd..

I think she meant break down and cry as in cry. The expression she broke down crying is used. You can't plan a breakdown.

That sucks op but you're going to meet people that don't like you. No need to cry about it.

soccerchick_1994 8

that sucks. sorry that your boyfriends mom is a bitch

fakeaccountX 6

no. horses are terrible people.

dannyfont 5

wasn't that an opportunity for you two to discuss your differences.

notquite69 0

You went to his house to break down and cry? Talk about baggage. If that's what you do, no wonder his mom doesn't like you. But she's no better. He should just put the 2 of you in a ring and let you go at it.