By melikeyturtles - 02/11/2011 05:21 - United States

Today, I went to my boyfriend's apartment to break up with him since he's always busy, and I haven't seen or spoke to him in almost 2 months. I arrived to find out from his landlord that he'd moved out 3 weeks ago, leaving a note saying that we were over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 292
You deserved it 8 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ikickgingers 15

After two months, whats the point?

bargarlm 2

What an ass. He took the big dramatic douchebag break up move. But ydi cause you should of realized something was up if it had been 3 weeks.

Comments

How's this an fml..? Ur gna break up with him anywayz so who cares

CoolRainbowdash 15

I feel sorry for your boyfriend

You pretty much deserve it for going two whole months before deciding you needed to break up. That sucks he left and didn't even give you a phone call or even a text message though.... classless. But if you can go two months without talking and not even notice he moved away, it clearly isn't a good relationship anyway.

Two months and you are just now acting on it? In a world of technology of mass proportions YDI! I see my guy as much as possible, though we are in different states but we text EVERY day. What the hell were you waiting for? Hope you weren't shocked....

Didn't you realize when a month passed you were over? I wouldn't go a day without texting/email/tweeting/fb/call etc my man. Demand (cause everyone deserves) more respect in your next relationship! Otherwise you will never be satisfied or feel truly loved. This guy was NOT the one. Don't lose sleep over it. :)

2 months and no contact...and you didn't get the hint???

Wasn't not talking to you for two months enough of a hint? I mean it's a dick move, but it should be pretty obvious...