By ConfusedDad - 29/12/2013 07:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to my bedroom for some alone time while my daughter watched TV. I didn't realize that my iPad was still connected to the Apple TV, until I hit play on some porn and heard a scream from the other room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 518
You deserved it 59 057

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well I guess that's one way to avoid "the talk" with her. I just hope she isn't scared for life from that. YDI totally dude.

Comments

You couldn't wait until your daughter went to sleep for the night before you turned on the ****? YDI

NiceGuysDoWin 21

Wow, a lot of prudes on FML today. I saw my first **** when I was 9. My wife broke into her dad's secret stash and started reading his **** magazines when she was 8. We are both well adjusted adults who lead successful lives. a little **** never hurt anyone.

There's nothing prudish about not wanting to show **** to young children. I really hope you aren't a parent.

You deserved it..it's disgusting that you watch **** and have a daughter have some respect for females and just get some and don't watch people getting some.

Why would you still watch **** when you have a daughter? Have some respect for women, some **** sites are women getting raped, how would you feel if that was your daughter getting raped and somebody put it online and another man watched and masturbated to it? Just seriously..have some respect!

You were going to watch **** with your daughter in the next room? That just seems wrong, and slightly sick. Honestly, this couldn't be more your fault. YDI.

As long as it wasnt tentacle ****, it shouldnt be Too hard to explain... Or not. You're in a sticky situation, in more ways than one.

flashback_fml 14

"Daddy what were those 3 men doing to each other?"

kc12062 8