Pick me

By Sarai - 27/02/2024 18:00 - United States

Today, the man I love chose yet another woman over me. For months and months on end I’ve been trying to make him see that I would make a great girlfriend and life companion, yet he dismisses me and chooses other people. What do they have that I don’t? What do I have to do to be good enough? FML
I agree, your life sucks 181
You deserved it 913

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you are not his type. get over it and move on. why are you wasting your life pursuing someone who clearly isn't into you in that way?

Nico97 3

so he’s a man child for not being into her? Shocker… men are allowed to have preferences too

Comments

You have to stop giving him everything he wants.

Underscore_foo 4

This is something I fall into quite a lot, and that’s that I want men to desire me. It’s not because I “really” like them, sure I can be attracted to them and get on with them well, but ultimately I want to be the trophy. Remember to consider whether you actually like or them or just the idea of them, and whether you can actually picture a future together.

Leave that man child alone! you are better off without him let them deal with his ass.

Nico97 3

so he’s a man child for not being into her? Shocker… men are allowed to have preferences too

SaltyBlarog 6

I know right, the post already kinda had a pick-me vibe, but that comment absolutely does

How is he a man child just for being obviously uninterested?

you are not his type. get over it and move on. why are you wasting your life pursuing someone who clearly isn't into you in that way?

Let him go. He doesn't like you that way. Have you considered therapy? I think it'd benefit you.

He's not into you. Accept it and move on.

Just have an honest conversation with him. Did you ever actually tell him how you feel, or did you just drop vague hints and dance around the topic hoping he'd "get it?" If you have, then accept that he's not into you and move on. Sure, it hurts to not be wanted by the one you want, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

You know, when a guy does this to a woman it's called stalking and being creepy as ****... You should probably go talk to a professional about your obsession with a clearly UNINTERESTED guy and your inability to take "no" as an answer.

This is borderline stalking, if you ask me. Let him go and just move on.

You want to take a wild shot in the dark and see if we might click? No promises, but I'm game.