By Bamamomma01 - 13/03/2009 18:08 - United States

Today, I went to get my midterm essay grade thinking I couldn't have made lower than a B. Got to class and my douchebag professor gave me an F. He wrote "Best essay I read, would've been an A if it was the right topic." I wrote on the Industrial Revolution, instead of the Scientific Revolution. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 821
You deserved it 87 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so he's a douchebag because you can't read instructions?

shantoyamuchluv 0

You're too stupid to figure out the difference between the INDUSTRIAL revolution and the SCIENTIFIC revolution and you call your professor a douchebag? Sounds like the pot's calling the kettle black.

Comments

Lol, don't feel bad. I think an F was a bit harsh, but IRL, if your boss asked you and you spent weeks developing the wrong thing, you'd get fired and put out on the streets. If anything, this is a great lesson on paying close attention to things, and double checking things at least once or twice a week that way as you progress, you'll know you're on the right track. :)

i bet you failed the test in the 6th grade that said read all the instructions first and a after a page of instructions it says to put your name at the top and turn it in. ha ha seriously though you should read the test before diving right in.

fcuk_fml 0

why are so many ppl being idiots and either forgetting which day their final is, or which class they're in, or which topic their essays are, or which book their reports are supposed to be in. IDIOT!

lolurfuched 0

that reallly sucks, and number 6 and you dumbfucks where do i even start with you your comments are just that stupid.... it was most likely for HISTORY where we learn about THE PAST an the events arent even that far apart.... god damn think before you ******* comment please! and as for the guy who this happened to, ask him if you can re wright it, is not fair to fail someone over a little mistake.

mgrazi99 13

It isn't a little mistake to write an entire essay on the wrong revolution. And yes they really are that far apart, 400 years is a long time

Your professor isn't a douchebag then LOL Your fault

oooh_dear 0

how is he the douchebag if it was YOUR mistake?

you call him a douche bag yet its your own fault... maybe pay attention more??

dafadill 0

Oh, wow! i feel bad for u i've dun somethng like tht during midterm week 2! #10: lol! #11: u idiot, lol! idk much about eithr and i wudn evn hav mixed thm up! lol! i'd call ur prof a douche 2.

a lot of teachers would give SOME sort of questions. it was one of those "blonde moments" of the essay was THAT good, he shouldnt have FAILED. he should have gotten credit for writting something. ive done similar things and good professors/teachers understand that sometimes in stressing test/essay situations students misunderstand the instructions.

how does that make your professor a douchebag... dumb ass, pay attention.