By SeeBrendenBurn - 21/11/2009 08:28 - United States

Today, I went to a rock concert and met this amazing girl. We started talking and then swapped cell numbers. Five minutes later, she asks to see my cellphone, so I gave it to her. Once I got home I went to text her and saw that she deleted her number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 778
You deserved it 5 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And just what did you think she was going to do with your phone? If she wasn't doing something weird with your phone, she would probably just be stealing it. YDI for handing her your phone. It isn't like it's the end of the world either. She's but one fish in a big pond. Try again.

Veritas143 0

All I cared about is the first part because it reminded me of Blink-182... Everythings better when she's around, I can't wait 'til her parents go out of town..

Comments

Bathory_fml 0

At least it wasn't "When I got home I went to text her and realized she never gave it back." :P

i did that once too at a club haha..........

So, she's not that into you. Plenty of fish in the sea. What I don't get is why she gave you her number in the first place.

DiscoBallRenee 0

That sucks. I can see at the heat of the moment why a girl would do that. It's smart; and now I even have a way to get out of situations like that.

"I waited for her call She always kept me waiting And if I ever got another chance I'd still ask her to dance Because she kept me waiting I fell in love with the girl at the rock show She said 'what' and I told her that I didn't know She's so cool, gonna sneak in through her window Everything's better when she's around I can't wait 'til her parents go out of town I fell in love with the girl at the rock show"

ihatestupidppl 0

Um...WHY would you just hand your phone over to someone you just met? I don't care how "amazing" she was, she's basically a stranger. You're lucky she just deleted her number, and didn't RUN OFF with your phone instead.

myhairynutsack 0

First of all, she shouldn't have given out her real number to someone she just met. Second, he probably said something or acted in some way that freaked her out. I'm guessing she really did like him but changed her mind. It happens, no big deal.