By StatusSearch - 26/05/2011 23:36 - United States

Today, I went to a restaurant and sat at the last available table, which had a seat available across from me. A cute girl approached and asked if she could sit down, so I said "Sure" and made some room. She then asked "You're leaving, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 380
You deserved it 3 645

StatusSearch tells us more.

StatusSearch 8

I told her I'd be done in 10 minutes which I was prepared to leave at that time, to which she replied, "Could you make it 5, I'm really hungry." So 10 minutes turned into 50. I must've lost track of time >_>

Top comments

response: normally I like to eat at a restaurant before i leave. How about you?

madalynn 11

aw. maybe she just didn't want to seem like a creep so that's why she asked. but anyway, fyl just for how it must've made you feel.

Comments

SinfulTragedy 19

I think 31 got a little too worked up about that, but I do the same thing 3!

catkat1988 17

Her question could be understood in two ways. If she knew you just got there and wanted you to give up her table because she didn't want to share with her, she is seriously a stuck up bitch and a spoiled brat. On the other hand, maybe she asked you if she could sit because she thought you were leaving and didn't want to intrude, and she just wanted to clear her understanding of the situation, and it came out wrong. I'm seriously hoping for the last option, but no matter what I hope you honestly told her you just got there and didn't plan on leaving, but that she was welcome to share the table.

I go to restaurants with friends hoping one of them will pay the bill.

some girls think they can get anything with beauty , I woulda replied " no , are you gonna stay here for long ... my gf is coming soon "

you should have stayed to make HER feel awkward