By Jdub - 28/05/2009 00:51 - United States

Today, I went to a real Japanese restaurant with my sister and mom, where you had to take off your shoes and sit on the floor. After the meal, I realized my shoes were no longer where I put them. For the seven years the restaurant has been open, I'm the first person to get their shoes stolen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 295
You deserved it 3 609

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You must've had some pretty cool shoes!

Comments

takemeonthefloor 0

Sounds like karma got you back for something...

Haha. Why is it that when people argue, they choose the worst defense possible? Who, besides someone who is a sociopath, would find murder funny? Boo freaking hoo, your shoes were stolen, is that really FML worthy? Not in my eyes but to each their own. Don't jump down my throat because I didn't think this shit was even the least bit funny. And so what if 4 of my FML's weren't approved, I'd like to just put it out there that 2 of those were my friends and it was when we were new to the site. I only submitted 2 because my friends insisted I do so. Just because my FMLs weren't approved doesn't mean they were shitty seeing as I moderate FMLs all the time and even when I approve funny ones, I've only seen one on the front page. Nice job being a complete tard. How do you know whether or not I've had my shoes stolen before. Don't assume, kthanks.

You must have had some really nice shoes, buddy.

robbi_boo 0

at least you had nice shoes

trapiadora 0

lol that sucks . if you knew that you had to take off your shoes and all you probably shouldn't have worn some good shoes. ****** up that you got jacked. Hopefully it went to someone that needed them or something . And if not karmas a bitch.

on the plus side, you probably have really nice shoes.

I have absolutely no idea why but whenever I read this I think of your shoes falling down a giant sink... I think I need to get some sleep...