By robincakes94 - 29/11/2011 12:42 - United States

Today, I went to a nursing home to sing Christmas carols to the elderly. They threw their bananas at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 731
You deserved it 6 632

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Carbonation 0

This shit's bananas. Either that or your singing's shit. You decide.

m0tl3ycru3 0

Comments

That's rude. You wouldn't like it if that was you being old and someone said that about you.

Cambria91 4

they take that 'grandma got ran over by a raindeer' shit seriously.

Sorry, but on top of the fact that it isn't even DECEMBER yet...assuming that all elderly folks like to hear Xmas carols is stupid. Ask them what they might like to hear you sing before you open yer mouth next time. YDI.

gene818 13

"Food war" (quote from a short video made by Rooster Teeth)

Psycho_Babydoll 26

I may be watching too much TV, but I can totally imagine J.D. from Scrubs saying this. :')

a_lenzmeier 11

I think this is an eff their lives. They Were coerced into listening to you sing, which I'm assuming you did excruciatingly bad at, because you had elderly, who most likely didn't have full hearing, condemning you. Man that was a run on sentence. Grammar nazis do your duty.

Snafuusmc 12

Whoa yea it's way too early to be doing that. Hey atleast they didn't throw prune juice and checkers at you or their handy toilet bowls...

Snafuusmc 12

Whoa yea it's way too early to be doing that. Hey atleast they didn't throw prune juice and checkers at you or their handy toilet bowls...