By Anonymous - 28/10/2014 18:35 - United Kingdom

Today, I went to a first aid training course. I had to lie on the floor and pretend I was unconscious. We were supposed to be doing the recovery position, but the guy I was working with decided to perform CPR instead and grope my boobs in the process. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 536
You deserved it 3 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In front of multiple people? And you, nor anybody else said anything about it..?

Greenteamextreme 16

Should have kicked him in the nuts and blamed it on those final death throes!

Comments

qdawg06 23

I hope you or someone else said something. That's pervy to the max.

Aside from the gropping part, doing CPR randomly like that can be very harmful... your co-worker could have broken some of your ribs.

SkyGuy32 17

That's what I was originally thinking. I thought this would be a pain FML, not a creeper one.

What a creep. Sorry you had to deal with that, OP.

upallnight11 19

Why would OP lie? So you can't get sexually harassed when lying on the floor?

Isa_fml 20

Ew. I'm sorry that happened to you, and I hope he got in trouble for it.

Thats funny, today i went to a first aid class, unfortunately i misheard the instructor and thought we were supposed to be doing cpr.

I took survival classes and I never saw that happen.

How the hell do you confuse recovery position with CPR?!

vanessa_tranz 15

The OP said the guy "decided to perform CPR", which gives me the impression that it was on purpose and he just wanted to grope her.

At least it was a heterosexual act. My first aid trainer was gay & he spooned me (hypothermic patient) to demonstrate to everyone the first aid procedure. I felt much more than his warmth, but I had to do it because he was the examiner.

Astrum14 24

Sexual harassment is sexual harassment. It's not "better" because it was heterosexual harassment.

RedPillSucks 31

I'll never understand why instructors volunteer women to do this. There's almost always some creep in these classes that will do some groping. Get some 300lb no neck linebacker to do this. Then you'll know if people are really dedicated when they have to do the breathing part of cpr

i've done multiple first aid classes. its not instructors volunteering women. EVERYONE has to prove that they know how to put people into the recovery position to pass the course. and at times, you will be a female partnered with a male to do it. everyone i've ever met whilst doing this though, realises that its actually serious and doesnt try to grope anyone, nor 'tries' to do CPR on an actual person.

I've been partnered with males many times, but none of them ever tried to grope me. This sort of thing is not the norm.