Baywatch

By Jenn - 16/12/2016 00:50

Today, in my lifeguarding course, I had to pull a 200-pound boy out of the pool in an exercise to practice using our legs when lifting. I, being only 90 pounds, tried pulling and ended up falling into the pool, landing with my lady parts on his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 224
You deserved it 836

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you probably just made him the happiest boy that day. Or if he's gay at least he has a great story. Sorry about your luck though op.

Well, at least somebody had an unforgettable time that day

Comments

Wow. Someone (whoever decides who saves whom) must dislike you a fair bit. That is super embarrassing. :/ Sorry OP.

How is it unfair? As a lifeguard the OP may have to save that boy or someone that size, there's a standard. In the Army we do the same thing, I'm not a big guy and I've had to fireman's carry and drag guys more than twice my size. OP either needs better technique, to hit the gym, or find a new job.

Not unfair, part of life guard training is to be able to lift a 250 pound person out of the water.

Well, at least somebody had an unforgettable time that day

The FML gets worse the depending on how young the boy was.

xblaine 17

Considering he weighs about 200 pounds, he's probably not 10 years old.

A kid in my class weighed 300 pounds in 6th grade, which is about the age of a 12-year-old. He had an unfortunate thyroid problem and obviously was overweight before 6th grade, though I only found out the poor guy's actual weight when I accidentally overheard the PE teacher tell him during BMI tests. It may not be normal to weigh that much at such a young age, but it isn't impossible, especially with the growing obesity problem in America.

If it's a lifeguarding course, I would hazard a guess, between 13-17 years old

you probably just made him the happiest boy that day. Or if he's gay at least he has a great story. Sorry about your luck though op.

Would you say the same if the genders were reversed?

Gay or straight, I don't think most people would enjoy having a random strangers junk land on their face...

You must be a girl cause I'm sure most guys would love some "junks" on their face ;)

Well one could say you got wet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PePziNL 20

Wow, that kid sounds like a total cuntface.

Druu 53

He might drown, but at least he'd die happy.

reminds of sandlot how that one kid with glasses pretend to drown but just wanted that lady lifeguard lol. Maybe being lifeguard ain't for you at least you tried

I need a picture. No, really, I am too damn confused how it ended like that. I had to pull some really big guys out of the pool (just life saving practice) and I am quite petite myself but have no idea what went wrong with your try.

Goblin182 26

Some guys have all the luck. (I'll leave now)