By Tara - 01/05/2011 00:19 - United States

Today, I went tanning for 15 min at my gym. When I got out no one was there, all of the lights were off, and the alarm started going off. Turns out the people working forgot about me, locked up, and left me there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 471
You deserved it 5 650

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess it's proof that fake baking is ridiculous

FMLandurstoo 9

you were so hot so the smoke detector went off

Comments

Daerauko 0

hell no not an fml. it's totally her fault for going less than 15min til close. women need to stop going to tanning beds. most women are already hot. that and some tan lines are a lil weird.

mintcar 9

You had no idea what time they closed?

missy_lynn012 0

some places wait for the last member to leave before they close.

While some simply forget about you. Lack of proper customer service.

DCFan 9

So work out. It could be worse, you could be stuck in a McDonalds and gain weight. You'll thank them later lol jk that sucks

Daerauko 0

I did not put my comment here... but while it is. no, **** you guy who I happened to be commenting under lol

hey you shouldn't have been there if they were closing

People still use tanning beds? Do they not have health education in Michigan?

A ton af people still use tanning beds in Michigan. They want to look hot with a tan because you don't get much natural tan in Michigan. They don't care about their health.

just because you go tanning doesn't mean you get skin cancer your beyond ignorant, te only way it would have adverse affects on your health is if it's an old machine and the lights were not changed

"Your beyond ignorant"? Oh ha ha, 63, you really made me laugh with that one. P.S.: It's "YOU'RE beyond ignorant". Feel the irony?

Don't even know where to start with you 63... everyone else has mostly covered it but, you are correct that just because you tan doesn't mean you'll get skin cancer. Just because you drink heavily doesn't mean your liver will fail. Just because you smoke doesn't mean you'll get lung cancer. But it puts you at a damn high risk. Also, fake tanning ages you that much quicker. Don't fake bake if you don't want to look like a leather couch by age 20.

torilynn4403 0

#75. stop being such an English freak. gosh. you act like nobody knows what he means by putting your instead of you're. get over it. people make mistakes!

jvillan87 5

94...why is your head sideways? That looks uncomfortable and unattractive. Much like your face.

jvillan87 5

94...why is your head sideways? That looks uncomfortable and unattractive. Much like your face.

Actually it makes you look very stupid when you can't spell properly. Especially when you are insulting someone. Trust me. It matters.

littlemissFYL 5

this is an FYL situation, 7. the employees shouldn't have been idiots and forgotten about OP. so where the **** are people coming up with these witty spray tanning jokes? please, enlighten me because I don't get them.

missy_lynn012 0

unless you were arrested for b&e this isn't an FML