By oh, shit...... - 02/02/2016 20:27 - Denmark - Bagsv?rd

Today, I was at the gym. At the end of my workout, I realised I lost the bundle of keys I had in my pocket that contained the key to my locker with all my stuff. I panic and start looking for them. After an hour of desperate searching, I find them thrown in the bottom of the public toilet. Thanks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 408
You deserved it 1 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate when people decide to be total douches when it'd take the same amount of effort to be decent human beings.

At least you found them! Better a little unsanitary than nonexistent.

Comments

At least you found them! Better a little unsanitary than nonexistent.

In regards to that I'm curious as to what got OP to look for them in that place.

LittleRed79 39

Could be that OP had stopped looking for their keys and started looking for a toilet at that particular moment. When you gotta go, you gotta go...whether or not you've located missing items.

BeautifulChaos27 37

Well somebody at that gym clearly doesn't like you

cprad11 12

Not necessarily. It could just be a random asshole who thinks putting someone's belongings in a toilet is good fun.

tantanpanda 26

I'm sorry, but I can't resist. Somethings's rotten in the state of Denmark. If someone thought they were being funny, the keys would be in an easier place like the trash, instead of in a toilet. The bundle of keys being in the toilet implies something that someone feels about OP.

I hate when people decide to be total douches when it'd take the same amount of effort to be decent human beings.

nonsensical 26

My first thought was maybe they fell out of his pocket when he was on the toilet? It would explain how he knew to look there!

You found them, be happy even though it's not the thing to do..dipping your hands in a public toilet

any chance they slid out of your own pocket into the toilet? Either way...that's horrid. I hope the bathroom at least had warm water & soap.

Kallian_fml 21

And check the janitors closet for some bleach.

fumanshu 9
jazzybaby179 22

Don't forget to wash your hands!!

Gross but at least you know where they are now!!

The positive is it could have been your keys. At least it's just the key to the locker.. Still sucks though, people are so damn rude!

ninjuh_wingman 29

The key to their locker was attached to their bundle of keys so it wasn't just the key to their locker that was in the toilet.

ananicosia 28

Hopefully the toilet was flushed before your keys were thrown in

marcus903 17

Obviously, they grew legs and walked there.. -_-