By snowbum69 - 15/12/2013 08:38 - United States - Meridian

Today, I went skiing with a girl I like. On the lift I asked her out. She said no. Halfway up the lift stopped. We were stuck up there for nearly an hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 408
You deserved it 5 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sorry, that's such an awkward situation! I would've looked down and said "I wonder if a fall from this height would kill me"

Pwnzersome 7

That must of been one awkward hour.. Sorry OP.

Comments

isaiah_gonzales 2

That is why I prefer to go snowboarding with my bros, less awkward and if you eat shit, you wont feel embarrassed

I did that once with a guy I was in marching band with. It took me the whole school year to build up to asking him out, and I only did it because he was going to another school (which I also ended up getting accepted into); after ignoring the gift (it we his birthday) for about a week, he finally texts me and says, 'Sorry, no; but the offer is nice.' So I get where you're coming from, and it is a dark and gloomy place..

cookie1207 19

Imagine how cool that would have been if she only said YES! You would have probably made out all that time! Kissing and watching the beautiful view that u've must have had. Ohhh well YDI for trying to be romantic! Next time ask them before!

It doesn't matter. You can still have fun even though she knows your into her. And it shouldn't have been awkward after that. I never make it awkward when I'm rejected.

I suppose it just went downhill from there.

martin8337 35

So, will there be a second date?

justheretolaugh 2

Well, at least you got to spend some time with her.