By Lesser - 17/02/2013 08:02 - Australia - Glenfield

Today, I went shopping with my two-year-old nephew. He threw a tantrum in the middle of the store because I would not show him my "boobies". A man came up to us and said I should do what my nephew wanted. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 619
You deserved it 4 136

Izabushel tells us more.

OP here. Having been 'blessed' with a bodacious bustline since early teens, I am used to men having difficulty maintaining eye contact with me, but my nephew has taken it to a new level. I thought that we might have an interesting day because when he came into my room in the morning, one of the first things he said to me was "Boobies gone!" and I said yes, boobies are gone because I was dressed. He then kept on saying 'bring boobies back!', in other words, show him my breasts. And of course I wouldn't. We then go shopping, he got tired and cranky, and thus ended with this situation. He normally is the loveliest and sweetest kid you could imagine. An absolute treasure. I am not just saying that because I am his Aunt. However he does have this obsession with breasts. Well mine in particular. I look very similar to my sister, so I don't know, maybe its a comfort thing going back to when he was breast fed. Then again I have been told I have magically comforting breasts. But he only does it with me so it's not like he is attacking random women in the street asking to see their breasts.

Top comments

The man was just trying to be helpful, I mean, he probably even offered to unhook your bra too, just in case you might have trouble with doing it yourself. What a gentleman.

Comments

Hey OP, so I read about the story about yer magical touch with babies who were born addicted to drugs, first off you are an amazing person for doing that secondly it sent my mind off on a "what would a baby withdrawing from heroin sound like?" spree and hasn't stopped. I would ask what it sounds like but I don't want to sound like a jerk.

Kids gonna have problems in the future if he wants to see family members naked already

Mr_Chocolate_fml 7

Wow it starts early I guess

travinator90 9

Bad luck to get caught by the creeper xD its one thing to think it and quite another to say it.