By walllflower - 08/02/2015 19:46 - Canada - Saint Catharines

Today, I went paintballing with my siblings. Once we were done, they realised I hadn't been shot at all. They cornered me in the forest and lit me up. I have welts all over my legs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 013
You deserved it 4 379

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm just trying to figure out how you got cornered in a forest...

Take pride in the fact that the only way they could take you down, is by teaming up. Congrats on your awesomeness!

Comments

It's time for revenge! Tie them up while they sleep. Wake them up with cold water then get your mom to watch as you lean forward, whisper in their ears "The Lannister's send their regards" and proceed to shoot them in the chest! For advanced grudge holders use a knife and not a paintball gun.

#11 you seriously need to chill that is going entirely WAY to far you sound borderline psychotic.

Kudos for the Game of Thrones reference, but poorly executed.

condor216 15

There is absolutely no chill with you is there?

Ouch :( sorry op. Hope you feel better!

YDI Ive been paint balling and id corner you to if you didn't get shot ? I Got Shot Pointblank in my arm and it started bleeding ?

Britt125 16

Did it? Why are you asking us? How are we supposed to know?

#17 do you not know the difference between a period and and question mark? maybe you should proof read your stuff before posting it.

"Maybe you should proof read," says the person that had to fix their last comment in a separate commment.

yes I did #56 but at least I did fix mine.

and this is why I refuse to play paintball.

amileah13 26

That's awesome that you didn't get hit in the game, but ouch! Boo siblings huh!

At least you didn't develop a yellow streak while developing a yellow streak.

CaptainCore993 19

You did not actually get hit in the game which is surprising.But,dang that hurts a lot.

How does one get cornered in a forest

thejimler 9

Either the trees grow too close together or you are too fat to pass through, either way works.