By SophieGray - 20/05/2011 23:33 - United States

Today, I went over to a guy's house for dinner. He ended up getting really drunk and started crying, telling me that I reminded him of his dead ferret. Distraught, he tearfully showed me her ashes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 886
You deserved it 5 060

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just think about it! :D Maybe one day, he'll love you as much as the ferret! Then he can show YOUR ashes to others!

it looked like pudding... WTF do you think ashes look like?

Comments

ImThePope 2

I'm positive ashes are ashes... but anyways OP, you got him drunk, what do you expect? Sex? Pssh... that's so over rated.

it looked like pudding... WTF do you think ashes look like?

GuessWhatKids 13

Why, ferret ashes look like giant lollipops in the sunny fields of Happyville! If you're on shrooms they do, anyways.

MizzErikaHart 8

what was he doing in the kitchen??

imacreeper 3

56 you really aren't black so please just stop.

futtbuck101 1

Is the post below somehow related to this one?

56 Its a fictional qoute from Ghandi. You stereotyping piece of crap.

1: even in the previous FML you posted up a stupid question . please think before you type

sarahBELLA, do yourself a favor & stop posting comments. You've already proven to everyone on FML that you are a complete retard that can't seem to read very well. We all get a little dumber just from reading your comments.

anything that burns will look the same in the end! like stated, ashes are ashes. i can't believe some of the things people say. it makes me wonder if they act like idiots just to make people react.

Noob30 0

It's called trolling, 119. But it think Sarah is just stupid.

juicedboi 7

Least u remind him of something he clearly loved. Then again you could just look like a ferret..

123- i'm not an idiot, i know what it's called. i just don't use retarded computer talk, noob30.

brake up with him if he thinks you a ferret

That would suck to look like a ferret. Just saying.

GuessWhatKids 13

Brake up with him? As in, hit the brakes on a car upwards, with him? I hardly think that'll solve the problem.

Eggers 2

op- the dude was drunk, relax. And have you ever had a pet ferret before? I highly doubt it judging by your highly cynical and non-understanding attitude

Who wants a ferret anyways? I'd rather get a dog. Maybe then, when I show my date his ashes, she'll sympathize with me.

ferrets are awesome, they're cute like rats but you can trust them on a lead :3 if I didn't already have a puppy I would get one

Maybe you smell like a ferret OP... It's time for a shower?

OCDC 9

My favorite brain cells died today from reading this conversation.

Paradoxasaurus 0

This is possibly the worst advice to give. First of all, he was drunk, which meant this probably wouldn't have happened if he weren't. Secondly, obviously his pet meant a lot to him. I can guarantee he didn't mean she looked like a ferret. He probably just thought she had the nice qualities the ferret had (she's cute, nice, cuddly, etc.). Lastly, this guy sounds frickin' adorable. He showed you the ashes of a dead pet that obviously meant a hell of a lot to him. Being a heartless confidant and telling thousands of people what happened was not a classy move.

am I the only one who noticed that it doesn't say anything about them being in a relationship. just says she went to a guys house...

funnyFMLSplz 0

am I the only one that notices it doesnt say it's a girl or a boy? and he/she is not in a relationship? oh wait someone already said that

I bet he was beating the ferret in the bathroom

crunchycereal 0

I bet he was beating something else ;)

*facepalm* just leave this guy alone

Wow, 44, sarcasm isn't your stongsuit..

44- For real? Shit, and I was expecting the ferret to die after all that beating.

dbss11 3

lol wasn't their an fml where somebody was spanking his ferret??

That's right 90, that's right. That's why ferret died and the dude is crying. 44- is trying to confuse me.

jennifer93 0

wow that's messed up...but hey at least you know it wasn't the ferret that he served for dinner...

theten_fml 9

you're right, the ashes went in the milkshake for dessert.

Morning coffee is probably the safest bet.

nah,havent yall seen south park? ashes go into chocolate milk mix.

Fatalix_fml 0

if you've seen due date, it goes in coffee..

Wait... what? What do you and a parrot's ashes have in common?

Umm... I think you meant the Ferrets ashes.

less emo pics. more paying attention IMO

So I misread the FML, sue me. Ferret... parrot... whatever. And just because my pic is black and white doesn't make it emo.

Nah- it's just the black and white sleeves covering your scars. :b

This... isn't a picture of me though.

no your ugly face with a pity me look makes it emo

At least I have a picture. Anyway, I don't feel like arguing a pointless argument... so yeah... nice talking to you, I guess.

I'm sorry, but I cannot tolerate this kind of ignorance. If I am right, I believe YacL's picture is of Light from the manga Death Note... Am I not?

I was thinking the same thing, 71. Except I think you might mean L, not Light?

Haha, looks like you beat me to it.

Actually, it's of Beyond Birthday. Thanks for noticing... glad to see somebody could tell.

...You lost me at Mangas Death note.

It's a manga... a japanese graphic novel written by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata.

36 how the **** do you misread parrot and ferret did you get herpies when you derped that hard

dbss11 3

88 - durp means dumb useless retarded person, so that statement makes absolutely no sense -_-

91- how nice of you to give an example.

You guys are almost all dicks. Wait until you see what I'm gonna change my picture to! I just hope it doesn't get reported or anything... I just like stirring up trouble. It's the bubble, bubble, toil part I have a problem with. A picture is not a true representation of the person, just remember that.

91 you'd have to be dumb and useless to misread parrot and ferret

Sorry, haters hate, but I think manga sucks.

oops_im_fucked 8

Where the Hell do you see parrot?! God just read for a second!!!! RAAAAAAAHhhhhhhh

Just think about it! :D Maybe one day, he'll love you as much as the ferret! Then he can show YOUR ashes to others!

Whoaaa.... That's psycho! I hope the Op dined and dashed the hell out of there!

Whaaaat? Naw, she can stay after dinner and learn about his new pet rock! X3

I used to have a pet rock, man those were the days! I took that guy everywhere.. sadly one day he died, took my heart with him. I did keep his corpse perfectly preserved as a way to keep the memories.

dbss11 3

lol 92 how did your pet rock die? xD

Well 93 when I came back from summer camp one year the first thing I wanted to do was tell my pet rock about camp. However my parents told me that while I was away he had "run away" which everyone knows means dead. What made it even worse was I found his little body in our pond, they drowned my best friend! what kind of ****** up people do that? That is how my pet rock died.

agreed. dump that dude, he's gonna have problems

Zombieslayer1 0

Wow, what an honor to be compared to something so special. You've got a winner there.

Zombieslayer1 0

if you liked this plz comment.