By SophieGray - 20/05/2011 23:33 - United States

Today, I went over to a guy's house for dinner. He ended up getting really drunk and started crying, telling me that I reminded him of his dead ferret. Distraught, he tearfully showed me her ashes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 887
You deserved it 5 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just think about it! :D Maybe one day, he'll love you as much as the ferret! Then he can show YOUR ashes to others!

it looked like pudding... WTF do you think ashes look like?

Comments

ah, the things people say when they're drunk....hahahhahahaha

Is your name by any chance Draco Malfoy?

Looks like you ferreted out one of his insecurities! At least ferrets are cute and playful, and the Beast Master had a couple of them!

YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T TELL! in all seriousness, it's weird to me when people keep their pets ashes. run now!

An overpowering ferret smell is almost always a sign of poor ownership. If a ferret is well cared for, the smell shouldn't be stronger than that of any other animal. I live in a very small apartment, and people don't know I've got ferrets until they see or hear about them. On the other hand, I've been to many larger homes that reek of cat or dog when there's only one living there.

lovepebbles 1

im sry but thtz pretty funnt ... but sux 4 u :/

Being emotional after losing a pet is understandable. I'd be more concerned with the fact that he got trashed on such an intimate date.

13AlibiesETF 6

I'm cremating my two guinea pigs no lie :))