By walker - 06/07/2013 04:17 - United States

Today, I went over my girlfriend of 3 months' house for the first time. As we walked through the door, I was greeted by a little girl whose first words to me were, "Are you my daddy?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 671
You deserved it 4 905

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cottoncandymango 17

Well, are you or are you not the father?

What a peculiar relationship the two of you have... Is honesty outlawed here or are we missing a huge chunk of this FML?

Comments

ajaj26 12

Too bad the girlfriend didn't say it. Well you wouldn't be posting this if she said it! Good Luck with your situation though!

olpally 32

Better start asking her questions about that, and then possibly run for the hills.

This is your now ex-girlfriend. Looks like you forgot to mention our one night hook up a few years ago. Did you not think I would track you down after that??

9: It's an FML because he had to tell a little girl, who obviously wants a daddy, that it isn't him. OP: I feel sorry for you. FYL

No, it's an FML because his girlfriend has been hiding a kid from him. That's a pretty big thing to be hiding from someone you're dating.

Wtf. I can't even follow your train of thought with these comments!

Why would he when he's clearly not the father of the child?

tpm45 25

Unless you hooked up before you started dating... I really doubt she's yours. But nonetheless FYL for your girlfriend not telling you she had a kid.

dutch_girl13 20

Is the kid the daughter of your girlfriend or her creepy little sister? I'm confused.

catsie_fml 14