By walker - 06/07/2013 04:17 - United States

Today, I went over my girlfriend of 3 months' house for the first time. As we walked through the door, I was greeted by a little girl whose first words to me were, "Are you my daddy?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 671
You deserved it 4 906

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cottoncandymango 17

Well, are you or are you not the father?

What a peculiar relationship the two of you have... Is honesty outlawed here or are we missing a huge chunk of this FML?

Comments

I can't see a woman dating a man for three months and not telling him she had a child. Then letting him find out about the child by letting him walk into her house and springing it on him. Even if the girl had not ran uo and asked if he was her daddy. I am thinking little sister of niece.

Sound like a well planned prank your girlfriend's family pulled on her. FHL I think.

Did you know she had a child? Or was she a younger sister?

Whether or not she has a kid, it shouldn't ruin the relationship. She probably should've told you earlier, though.

Best case: sister or niece with daddy issues Worst case: actually your girl's daughter It all depends on how you feel about the girl and having a child that may not be yours OP. Personally if the child isn't mine I would rather NOT stick around. Nothing against anyone for it, but I only want children with my own blood (watch me find out I'm infertile or something -.-). I'd ask about the kid and if it IS hers I'd then ask why she didn't think it was important to mention the adorable little munchkin. If it isn't hers, but actually a sister I'd say that you should just be like a cool big bro or something.

Oh shit that's not what I guy wants to hear the first time u go to a girls house

It doesn't say it was her little girl. Hopefully it was just a family member messing around.

dreamsneverfall 8

It could also be that her sister never knew her father. He could have left the family, and their mother just doesn't want the little girl to know him. There are endless possibilities.