By embarassed - 08/08/2009 14:53 - United States

Today, I went for a hike with my new boyfriend on a fairly deserted trail my ex-husband had shown me awhile back. In all my hikes there, I've never seen another person and figured it would be okay to get intimate. Guess who came hiking past? That's right, my ex-husband. And our 8yr old son. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 106
You deserved it 73 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sireen 0

why would you go there if your ex husband showed you that spot....

Comments

that's a mean thing to do. the spot you once share with him. and your son idk. not ur fault that they ran into you but you'd have to have the fore sight to know that he'd show up there or maybe you knew subconcusly knew he'd showed up

And that's why your husband got custody of the kid...

so was your new boyfriends dick in your mouth or your ass when your ex and yor kid walked by?

Wow, the poor boy took the Hard Road to Ho! Disclaimer: I know it's "hard row to hoe," grammar and language aficionados. It's a play on words.

ASpocksky 0

I'm guessing you never saw anyone else because you were always on it with the only other person to basically know about it... How odd it must be to see the person who SHOWED you the trail when you decide to go on it and do things that should stay in the bedroom out in the wilderness.

elara15 0

The FML is not being caught with a stranger, but being caught having sex. FYL for your irrational third-party defensiveness, which by similar deductive reasoning I can suspect originated when you were passed over sexually and compensate by pseudo-logically judging all women as ******.

1) Actually, the divorce could have been YEARS ago, when their son was a baby; meaning the OP would have gotten "over" it. It doesn't indicate that it was a recent break-up, so therefore it does not mean it is more likely that she was the one to divorce her ex, or that she had cheated on him first. Her ex could've been the love of her life, but maybe they fought too much and it didn't work out. As for being slutty/sexually forward by nature, just because she was having sex with her boyfriend, does not make her a ****, even if it is in a public place. She had never seen anyone/very few go up there before, so didn't think she'd be caught, and especially by her ex and son: just because he showed her it, doesn't mean that you EXPECT someone to be there whenever you go there. 2) Nowhere does it say that the ex or son is unaware of her boyfriend. All she states is that it is a NEW boyfriend; probably meaning that they've only been going out a couple of months. Chances are, the kid would've met the boyfriend, and perhaps even the ex (unless the son never sees his mother at all, which is unlikely).

Dont know why so many people checked YDI, fml because it was the husband and kid

Lol well YDI because you should never assume a PUBLIC area is deserted, especially since you know that your ex knows about it. Doing it in public is just asking to be walked in on. Save it for a private area.

**** **** **** **** **** **** ****!!!!!!!!!!