By embarassed - 08/08/2009 14:53 - United States

Today, I went for a hike with my new boyfriend on a fairly deserted trail my ex-husband had shown me awhile back. In all my hikes there, I've never seen another person and figured it would be okay to get intimate. Guess who came hiking past? That's right, my ex-husband. And our 8yr old son. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 106
You deserved it 73 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sireen 0

why would you go there if your ex husband showed you that spot....

Comments

Where in the fml did it say that, 1, she left her husband? (They may have just split up because of fighting or because HE found someone else.) 2, her son was in her ex-husband's custody? He may have been visiting his father that day. Anyway, this choice is often made in court, so maybe her ex won custody because he was more financially stable... As for the last three I agree 100%. No need to make assumptions about her family status but really, anyone deserves to be caught if they decide it's a good idea to 'get intimate' on a public trail, no matter how many times she's 'not seen anyone there'.

FreakOnaLeash 0

YDI for having sex when you're that old,sick *****.

You have a LOT of extra time on your hands to go and judge people, don't you? Why don't you go out and try to have fun, instead of brooding on what other people are doing wrong?

fooliomcgee 0

Alright now, calm down man, no where does it say that the child is in /anyone's/ custody, weekend days could go to dad, weeks to mother, vice versa, or they may have other plans. Spitefully? Who said it was out of spite? No one. Now then. I do agree that she should find somewhere...in private to get intimate, regardless of whether you've seen people there before. Poor child though, and sucks for the ex-husband too, unless it was his idea to have a divorce. You never know.

stupiidx3 0

ydi. you said it yourself your ex husband bought you there and no one else goes there. so what makes you think that just because you're divorced he's not going to go back there.

girlwhoactshigh 0

never EVER have sex out in the open DX ecspailally if your ex SHOWED YOU IT. I mean you so set yourself up for it DX Poor 8 yr old boy hes probally scarred and will never look at you and your boyfreind the same way again

Well, if your ex had shown you, what makes you think he won't go hiking? Well, FYL, anyway.

omgwtflolz 0

well obviously if ur ex showed you it,he would be there. so YDI for going there