By Anonymous - 02/11/2010 14:20 - United States

Today, I went back to work after being sick for a week. While I was gone, they hired a new manager. Trying to score bonus points, and possibly a raise, I went to shake her hand and introduce myself. Just as I was about to say "Hello, my name is-" I sneezed right in her face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 884
You deserved it 6 438

Same thing different taste

Top comments

starberries 0

Introducing yourself to the new manager gets you bonus points and a raise? I would have thought that was basic etiquette.

candy29 10

why didnt you just turn your head? you cant tell me you dont feel them coming

Comments

ChubbyCake 5

That's what you get for brown-nosing and being a suck-ass.

starberries 0

Introducing yourself to the new manager gets you bonus points and a raise? I would have thought that was basic etiquette.

Schizomaniac 24

Exactly. I want Optimus Prime's job if this is the case.

imright24 0

Nobody sneezes so quickly that they don't have time to turn their head and cover their mouth. YDI.

C6Racer 0

I have. Several times. Luckily there hasn't been any collateral damage in my case. It happens so fast it's like wtf. I've learned to sneeze in a way that nothing flys out of my nose.

perdix 29

That's what you get for coming back to work too soon. The new manager is going to love your enthusiasm when she's coughing, sneezing and vomiting because of the plague you bestowed upon her. I hope you had the wherewithal to say your name was that of a co-worker you don't like.

Since when do you "score a raise" by introducing yourself to your superior? With reflexes like yours, you would be better served hiding from your boss in hopes that your anonymity allows you to keep your job.