By BoogieCandy. - 23/10/2009 08:56 - Canada

Today, at work, I was standing at the till helping an attractive man. I have a cold and could feel the snot bubbling up. He orders and we flirt for a bit. Just as I'm about to hand him his product, I sneeze quite loudly and forcefully all over his face. Guess I won't be getting that number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 429
You deserved it 8 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

You might get his lawyer's number :) Did you not learn in kindergarten to cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze? If he gets sick, he could blame your snot attack for his problems.

kwosti 0

That is sooo disgusting - I guess next time you have a cold you will have learnt about handy pack tissues to keep behind the till....

Comments

MistrSteezy 0

yeah for real, but ever heard of covering your mouth or turning your head away or both?

Reyo 2

Colds sure do suck don't they? Good thing I got it over with at the beggining of the season.

Cover your mouth you dirty, dirty person. I'm sure sooner or later he would have found out about your perplexing standards of hygene and been put off you, whether you exchanged numbers or not. I hope you learned from the experience. YDI.

It could have been a sudden sneeze, which she couldn't cover fast enough. I know she said she had to sneeze earlier. However, the sneeze could have happened unexpectedly. (Like, they thought it would be like "*sinus pressure*AHH, AHH, AHH-CHOO. But it was more like "*sinus pressure* CHOO.) The above my have sounded wrong. You know what, never mind. Screw this.

trust me op I bet u weren't going to get the phone number anyways....

kwosti 0

That is sooo disgusting - I guess next time you have a cold you will have learnt about handy pack tissues to keep behind the till....

Prawn_fml 2

yeah, dude, seriously. if you *know* you got a cold... heck, if it just started somehow, you should excuse yourself to fetch toilet paper or something.

Bbhd05 0

If he was as creepy as OP seems he probly enjoyed it

This makes me feel ill. You never know, he could have been attracted to this.

perdix 29

You might get his lawyer's number :) Did you not learn in kindergarten to cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze? If he gets sick, he could blame your snot attack for his problems.

▒▒▒IMPRESS THE BOYS░░░ ▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ ▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█░░ ▒█▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█░ █▒▒█▒▒█▒▒█▒▒█▒█ ░█▒▒█▒▒░░▒▒▒▒█░ ░░█▒█░▒▒█▒▒░█▒░ ░░░██░░███░░█▒▒ ░░░░█░░█▒█░█▒▒▒ ░░░░░░▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒ ░░░░CONTRACT A VD▒▒▒

That attractive man was me and i never thought you were attractive