By Colby - 15/11/2013 16:59 - Canada - Saint John

Today, I watched my mother tell a man that the holocaust was "a good thing" and "necessary for population control". That man was my girlfriend's father. Who is Jewish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 603
You deserved it 3 762

Same thing different taste

Top comments

XBurytheCastleX 25

So, torturing and murder is population control? Inconsoderate.

What is your solution then? You can't temper people into population control, most countries wouldn't follow suit. Brazil, India, and much of Africa is unfettered in that regard. Even the Chinese tried. That "1-child act" was good on paper, until it turned out most parents were choosing boys. Now China gets to have a male to female ratio crisis in the next decade. Unless people lose their empathy, fall into a global war, or are willing to live under strict lifestyle rules, population control will never occur.

Comments

Woah. I hope she's just dumb and doesn't really know what the holocaust was, and not that she's just that hateful.

Wolf87535 4

there is no comment that can truly express my opinion on this well enough, there is only: *facepalm*

I'm sorry OP, but your mother sounds like an idiotic bitch. There, I said it. It is extremely insensitive to say something like that, plus it shows you know nothing about history or human rights. I say if we must cut back on the population, let's start with people like her.

OP's mom is on the Rob Ford medication :)

ninjuh_wingman 29

Yes murdering millions of men, women, and children for who they were was SUCH a good thing. *sarcasm*

Jew must not be real happy about what your mother said. I'm pretty sure you did nazi that coming. I know, I'm hitlerarious.

Well, your mom just sounds like a wretched human being. I'm so sorry she opened her mouth and allowed stupid to fall out.

By that logic we should be killing a crazy amount of people in the present day. Op's mother should be the first to go.

I think it's safe to say she doesn't really like your gf or she wouldn't have been so disrespectful

For everyone saying "people like her should die," that makes it no better than someone who believes the holocaust was right.