By dramaqueen15 - 16/10/2015 02:38

Today, I was working out in the gym when a fitness trainer came up to me and said it wasn't safe to be exercising while this far along in a pregnancy. I was too ashamed to tell them that I'm not pregnant, so I went along with it. Time to find a new gym. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 191
You deserved it 4 191

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why be ashamed? You were in the gym and actively working on yourself? That is reason enough to be proud.

Abhimanyu 14

Don't be ashamed OP. No matter what people say or think about you, just keep going. There will come a day when you'd look hot as hell :)

Comments

You go join a New gym because they called you fat? Just keep at it and stop being so offended. What's more important your goal or your ego?

I love having to put YDI because people actually care about such insignificant stuff like this.

**** no!!!! call up there and get that ************ in trouble!!!! he worls at a ******* gym!!! it is NOT his place to judge or make assumptions!!! that is rude and embarrassing and COMPLETELY unprofessional and he could get fired. cause a ******* stink!!!! thats the shit behavior that makes gyms unsafe places for bigger people, who NEED to be there!

1. You can work out until you are in labor and 2. He, nor anyone, should ever assume someone is pregnant. That is so ******* rude.

Enzymatic 14
cosmicdancer84 7

**** what that guy said, don't change your life because of other people. go work out and focus on you. don't be ashamed of wanting to improve yourself

Keep going to THAT gym. Overcome your embarrassment!! And use that and your anger to fuel and motivate you until u have a slamming hot body!! Don't run away.. You can do it! Good Luck!

Most gyms train their employees not to assume pregnancy status and not to discourage exercising as exercising during pregnancy is very healthy and safe. Bring it up with management.

Dont be ashamed! Thats the hardest part of going to the gym! If you told him he might have felt so bad you could have gotten freebies! Like training!

unwagedwriter 8

Go back, screw him. Plus as a personal trainer he's an idiot because you can in most cases work out throughout your whole pregnancy as long as it's at the same level you were working out before you got pregnant. I'd be super embarrassed too and it would be hard to go back but do it. Maybe even complain to the manager, maybe you'll get a month free. It's a gym for God sakes there are all shapes there. Tact much? What an ass!!! First he's incorrect and he made you feel horrible.