By arw - 25/07/2012 06:10 - United States

Today, I was with my grandma in my new car. She suddenly says, "I've got to pee bad." Without giving me enough time to find a gas station, she blurts out, "Never mind, I just did." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 887
You deserved it 1 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well I hope she was at least wearing a diaper.

I'll bet you were pissed. That's shitty. Come at me, bro.

Comments

I did NOT mean to comment more than once; my Internet ****** up while posting. Sorry, guys. Hopefully a moderator can fix this.

Aw poor gramps! Don't get mad at her im sure she feels really bad and will cry if you do. Don't make grandma cry! You don't have her forever OP

Out than in!!!! I meant better out than in!! Lol

saIty 17

That's why I taught my grandparents to do their business with their bums hanging out the window.

greenalleycat 4

Wouldn't that make them pee straight back inside the car and onto you..?

Not unless you are sitting on the backseat.

Would you honestly do that to an elderly lady? It gets harder to walk as you get older if you didn't realize that asshole.

b_rad_fml 4

Which means the lesson will be better remembered for the pain!

Maybe she is getting a bit old for rational decisions....

Maybe a sense of humor runs in OP's family.

loginword123 0

Today, my cat was acting very affectionate and rubbing her mouth against my face. It made me forget that I watched her eat a mouse this morning. FML

Everyone to the NOPE car! Looks like when it comes to your car, no one is going to call shotgun, you'll be in the front by yourself.

perdix 29

Luckily, post-menopausal old lady pee has the same aroma as New Car Smell, so you got lucky there. Hope you sprung for leather and didn't cheap out for cloth seats.

Why were you down voted?! This comments hilarious!

perdix 29

Thank you. It looks like you saved my bacon, but are taking the down thumbs for it. I feel like Whitney Houston in "The Bodyguard." If you get buried, I won't forget you, Kevin Costner.