By Alice - 01/08/2009 08:15 - United States

Today, I was wearing a skirt, and running towards a closing elevator, making it just in time. As soon as I ran in, my pad fell out of my underwear and onto the floor. There were 6 other people in the elevator. I picked it up before I realized I had nowhere to put it, so I held it. For 18 floors. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 472
You deserved it 10 853

Same thing different taste

Top comments

... What the ****? How would that even happen? Are you just wearing really tiny underwear?

fo real, im not a girl, but I think u were doing something wrong!

Comments

Fake. Pads are adhesive and stick to the underwear. Wtf kind of obstacles were you having to jump through as you ran to the elevator that managed to wriggle the adhesive pad off your underwear and out of it? BS.

YDI for wearing a skirt on ur period, and there's no f****** way it would happen even if you did. Dumbass.

aaaaa12345_fml 0

don't even post this nasty shit on here

FAKE!!! The bottom is sticky you retard.

FAIL, you really need to get stickier pads.

I am really inclined to say YDI, but this sucks so much for you that I just want to give you a hug.

this does sound a little BS-y but its possible she was wearing wingless with panties that were a little 2 small 4 the pad and running made it shift and then fall out. but u should invest in tampons or shorts u can wear under a skirt - immediately.

the OP should b able 2 wear whatevr she wants on her period - and mayb she just doesnt like tampons. she in no way deserved this but it was foolish on her part not 2 wear something under her skirt.

ghostgirll 0

this may be the most embarrassing FML ive read.

Indeed. But I think OP should have gone out on the nearest floor and go to the bathroom to throw it away. But I can imagine the panic in wich you might forget this option...