By silentbutdeadly - 27/04/2009 22:04 - United States

Today, I was watching a movie with my boyfriend. His dog, Baxter, has a bad farting problem. I decided it would be okay to let a silent fart out and blame the dog. Baxter was outside when I blamed him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 995
You deserved it 77 602

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Boyfriend: "Today, I was watching a movie with my girlfriend and she let out a horrible fart. She blamed my dog, Baxter. Baxter was outside at the moment. FML" Baxter: "Today, my owner's girlfriend let out a fart that was worse than mine. FML"

Comments

turtlellama 0
emily4040 18

#17 Take a chill pill. #11 said hahah smooth so if you're referring to #12 you need to take a joke...

Miss_delaney 0

you gotta own up to those....if you've been dating him for a while, you should be comfortable enough around him. Besides, if he's like any of the boys that i've dated, he probably has a few coming to him, for all the times he's farted then laughed around you!

average_girl 0

#11 stfu! i can so tell u have nvr had a gf! EVERYBODY farts its scientifically proven! farting is a way of showing ur healthy! if girls didnt fart the whole species would die off! so get a gf u stupid little 7-year-old!

feel sorry for you..........but that's just karma

Sleepwalker418 0

LOL I moderated this =3 Except when I moderated it, it said the fart was so bad the boyfriend started throwing up O_o Weirddd

I don't get all of these farting FMLs. Honestly, if you can feel that it's gonna be that bad that the people around you are getting a whiff, just go to the bathroom! It's that easy.

mrbob360 0

i dont really have anything to say about this. its kinda stupid actually.