By silentbutdeadly - 27/04/2009 22:04 - United States

Today, I was watching a movie with my boyfriend. His dog, Baxter, has a bad farting problem. I decided it would be okay to let a silent fart out and blame the dog. Baxter was outside when I blamed him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 995
You deserved it 77 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Boyfriend: "Today, I was watching a movie with my girlfriend and she let out a horrible fart. She blamed my dog, Baxter. Baxter was outside at the moment. FML" Baxter: "Today, my owner's girlfriend let out a fart that was worse than mine. FML"

Comments

Haha, @ #6. YDI, it's call ed saying excuse me. Stop being disgusting and repulsive.

MukyDaCookie 0

#30 way to look on the bright side. Don't worry about farting near him, guys don't mind at all. If he gives you a strange look, it's cause he is realizing that girls really do fart and it's not just something people say. His world will be turned upside down and he will be confused and vunerable. Take that as your oppourtunity to get him in bed

Baxter, like the dog in Anchorman? lol

Yulia_fml 0

wow #17, #11 was obviously joking. Where's your sense of humor?

Baxter? Like the dog in Anchorman? lol

You should only blame someone else when you can see them in the room..

Lol I'd just fart on my boyfriend's face :D It's all natural I don't know why people flip out about it. If it stinks, spray or crop dust that sheet.

Your guy is gonna get you back on this one, trust me. I see him holding the sheets over your head while he farts and then flippantly blaming the dog afterwards.

17, from your spelling I assume you are the very seven-year-old you accuse others of being. Girls are not a separate species, even if they frequently fall victim to bizarre epidemics of cooties. And if the only way you expect a girl to be around long enough to notice their bodily functions is if you assign them the status of "girlfriend," you should pay more attention in school (to girls, I mean, the classes are practically worthless until you get to college). Just... watch more fetish **** to get an idea of girls' bodily functions. Also, one can not fart for long periods of time without dying, just as one can cease eating for long periods of time (weeks, a month, I know, I've done it) without suffering a serious laps in health. OP: Why blame it on the dog? A guilty look and apology works fine and has the potential to be quite cute while blaming the dog looks stupid even if it was the DOG that farted.