By singlesummer - 25/06/2012 08:32 - United States - Compton

Today, I was watching a movie alone, after receiving a text from my boyfriend saying that his grandma was at the hospital, so he couldn't go with me. I caught him on a date with another girl, at the same movie screening that I went to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 978
You deserved it 2 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sit behind them and throw popcorn in his other girlfriend's hair.

Let's just say that your now ex isn't the sharpest tool in the box. It's a good thing that you caught that idiot, you dodged a bullet.

Comments

perdix 29

Maybe his Grandma is very youthful-looking and they let her out of the hospital to see a movie with her grandson. Make sure you have all the facts before you go jumping to conclusions. Fine, family-oriented young men like your boyfriend are rare, so don't hastily kick him to the curb.

lans4 1

Doesn't matter, saw a movie

maybe its his cousin, sister, aunt or whatever.... but most likely not! so just make sure that you either dump his sorry ass, or make him see you out with some one else! ;) good luck

AliceLockehart 18

If that happened to me, I'd sit behind him & flick m&m's at the back of his head. Hard. Maybe warm them between my hands a little first so the melted chocolate gets all through his hair. :)

Well, yeah! Who goes to a movie alone!?

I do. Quite often. It costs less and can be just as enjoyable. I'm not sure why movies are required to be social experiences. That's like saying no one goes out to eat alone. If I want to see a movie - id rather go on my own because it's convenient, requires no planning, you aren't obligated to your friends or family and can sit wherever you want to.

olpally 32

I agree with 51- I go to the bar by myself all the time and do pretty much whatever I want... It's fun, I meet and socialize with new people :D

TheLover21795 2

Lol, sorry but that's kind of funny that he did that. Not that he did to you! But that what he did was stupid(: and sorry everyone that's saying its family. But wouldnt he have told her that? Cali girl(the one who made this) you should have texted him and been like "what are you doing? How's your grandma doing?" and if he said "at the hospital" gone and sat next to him and said "nice hospital ain't it?"

You, my friend, have the awesomest solution so far...

You're not alone. But braves curly red hair bugs me for some reason. Lol

Ur boy well i assume ur ex now is just DUMB! Goin to the same movie? How retarded can you get?!

Dallasluver19 14

Wow what bastar*!! who the hell does that? I mean really?! You should of went up to him, put ur bucket of popcorn over his head, punched his date, smiled, then say, "Have a nice life bi***."

Actually I don't think the date deserves that. She might not have known that OP's boyfriend has a girl...

Dallasluver19 14

Stiill. It's always good to ask someone if there dating someone else first so no drama happens!

You know how easy it is to lie, right?