By Marie - 27/07/2010 07:46 - Canada

Today, I was walking towards a group of guys playing basketball, who stopped and stared at me while saying, "Daaaamn..." As I passed them, one of them said, "She looked hotter from a distance." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 246
You deserved it 5 145

Same thing different taste

Comments

Dang, your self esteem got lowered.lol. I hate that and when people look better in there default and you see them and person and you're thinking 'ew, They edited there picture ALOT!' haha.

I can already feel their disappointment. well... thats what u get for attention whiting and listening to what random kids have to say

monsterDONG 6

sounds like your a straight MONE....good from far but far from good.. AKA sucks to be you

monsterDONG 6

what does "your a retard mean" fvckin noob

If spoken aloud, one would not be able to notice the spelling mistakes in that sentence. One would think that the person said "you're a retard", as in "you're a mentally handicapped person". What does fvckin mean? This is a site where people freely swear. **** dude, there's even swearing in the name of the site! Not only would a ******' noob fail to understand what "your a retard" really meant, they would also fail to miss that they included the word "mean" inside the quotes, instead of leaving them outside the quotes. Before you go ******** on another person for their poor grammar and spelling, be sure yours is at least halfway to par.

monsterDONG 6

whoa bitch slow down this was to a comment above where someone dropped OP means what? HAIL GRAMMAR NAZI!!! spelling mistakes?! are you kidding me...we comment this isnt a graded essay or assignment you read and understood what was said who cares about punctuation and spelling... take a step back...look for your ***** or any other dick shaped objects and insert into your ****** to get the Twat of yours so unwound

Oh, so now we're stepping to the level of childish name calling and hurling of insults. Sorry, not interested. My mistake, I misinterpreted your poorly written comment. Let me rephrase everything. YOU'RE a retard. That was directed towards you. Did you get it this time? See what I did there? Thought so. Also, correcting your mistakes that no one past the third grade should be making does not mean my 'twat needs to be unwound'. Grow up, kid.

monsterDONG 6

haha your hilarious...just go back to fingering yourself since no "kid" would ever touch you with your "look at me im a bitch" attitude... name calling and insults are childish now? gosh I dont think I have ever seen anyone above the age of 13 cuss someone else out or call someone a derogatory name before!!! correcting my mistakes?!?! HMM i dont recall needing such a service, if i shit on the floor will you pick it up for me? seem to enjoy riding my coattails...

No kid would ever touch me? Really? Because you seem to know so much about me you should know I'm engaged, and I'm not a 'bitch' to everyone. You would also know that I'm only pointing out your mistakes and you're freaking out like a little four year old over it. Name calling and insults over a correction of a comment is childish. Especially when you start hurling things at me when you know nothing about me. Nice try, though! I don't 'enjoy riding your coattails, by the way. Don't flatter yourself. It's not like I comment on your every remark! This is the first one I've ever made in regards to you. You really have poor self esteem, don't you?

monsterDONG 6

wow cool your engaged...as if I asked or cared.... NEWSFLASH I dont care about my mistakes! i clicked [Reply] and left a comment and then you the Grammar Nazi came swooping in to play SPELLCHECK on my comment! Freaking out? hardly im not even remotely flustered or perturbed by this petty shit throwing contest! im merely flattering you with comments and insults to amuse myself at your dismay! OH so now there are rules and regulations to childish acts of namecalling ...is there a rule book you have that I could borrow? yup with a name like I have and the clear posts showing EGO just SCREAM SELF ESTEEEM ISSUES! anything else Dr. Phil?

Yes. I'm engaged. Disproving your comment about no one ever being willing to touch me...? Constantly cursing, swearing and insulting those that challenge you usually imply anything ranging from annoyance to rage. I'm sure you fall into one of those emotional categories. This is hardly amusing; actually I would have been more amused had you tried to disprove my points. But, instead, you choose to cry like a little baby and insult me. Okay, cool. If I wanted a childish reaction like that, I would have called on any of my siblings, thanks. Yeah, usually insults only work if you know the person well enough. Sorry. I can grab a bucket for your tears, if you like? Or would that throw you further into a temper tantrum? Screen names such as yours show overcompensation, a sure sign that the person using that name has horrid self esteem. Yeah. Overcompensation doesn't show anyone that you're 'all that' and macho. Actually, it shows them the opposite. If you would like to prove you have some esteem, refrain from: a) overcompensating b) childish insults c) talking, period.

monsterDONG 6

engaged doesnt mean anything other than that someone gave you a ring and asked for your hand in marriage?! after all we know you could just be "Saying" that lol no im not annoyed or raging right now...your simply implying that I am...AKA i play xbox alot so im used the Shit throwing fits and arguments i normally start them off for ***** and gigs cause i feed off the chaos haha its a game for me and an issue for you! BTW where are you gathering these facts off of my verbal actions? cite your source for rage an annoyance basis I dont have to know you to make fun of you?! what BS is this? Oh im overcompensating huh? would you like me to send you a picture of my obviously small overcompensated dick? ill even put a piece of paper with my Username in there so you cant claim i just used a pic off the internet! either way believe what you want I have plenty of ex's to claim im not overcompensating for anything

Feel free to believe what you want. After all, this is the internet. Although, usually, those who are engaged have been with their SO for (hopefully) over a year, signifying a serious relationship. It's no issue to me, who says I don't do the same thing? Again with the assumptions. The rest of your second paragraph makes little sense. It shall be ignored. I can read rather well how a person responds; true, I'm not seeing your facial expressions right now. But your overcompensation sure says a lot. I didn't say that you can't make fun of me without knowing me. I'm saying it's not effective whereas it would be if you knew me and knew enough to offend or upset me. Learn to read properly... and not just what you want to see. Actually, if you were to send me a picture of 'your' dick, I would assume it's not yours. It could be anyone's. Hell, even your picture isn't necessarily you. So, again, that doesn't work. Photoshop, or any of those other programs out there for editing can be used in your situation to try to prove that the dick is yours. If you weren't so sensitive on the subject, more than likely you wouldn't be trying so hard to prove me wrong. Get over it. Plenty of exes. Wonder why there's so many exes?

monsterDONG 6

Say what you want but your replies are getting longer and longer and longer meaning im irritating you to some extent...mission accomplished! of course thats a legitimate reason of excuse but again no one knows if your truly engaged you could be just saying to say Im not trying to be effective with my insults if I spam you with many abroad im sure to hit a nerve somewhere VS. being a known person sniping your personal weak points like i Said if i sent a pic i would simply put my name in the picture to prove its mine...photoshop is an excellent idea but troublesome for me since i dont own that application or program...if needed i can even take a video and say my Username I can go on an on all day but Its really easy to prove its mine because it is mine...why go through all the trouble to impress some1 ill never meet or see in my life??? waste of time I dont want to waste sensitive to the subject no hardly I talk about this type of thing regularly so im very open about it you could say plenty of ex's implies ive been around the block a few times not entirely weird or significant for my age to prompt that type of response

You're an idiot. Long responses don't imply irritation of any sort. Long responses mean I'm proving more of your idiocy (Oh, look, a new word for you to learn!) wrong. Like I said, think what you want. I don't expect you to believe anything I say, but I'm sure as hell not shoving it out there more aggressively to prove some dumb point that may or may not be true (Ahem.. MonsterDong? Really?) Sure to hit a nerve somewhere? You're trying too hard, my dear. Nice try, once again though. I just laugh at stupidity... and the last time I checked, laughing wasn't a sign of offense. Putting your name in a picture doesn't prove anything. How do I know you don't own Photoshop? How do I know you don't have a friend that uses it and is willing to do you the favour? Who ever said anything about impressing me? Is that what you're trying to do? Awe. How cute. Go **** yourself. It all depends how long you were with your exes. If none of them were for a long period of time, my point is proven. Hell, you've proved the rest of 'em, why not this one?

monsterDONG 6

Yes they do prove irritation lol... simply reread your responses...your colorful language increases more an more as the replies go on...noticed how mine has sunsided but yours dominates now? haha im not proving a point my UN is a laughable but true joke...iv gotten countless messages of "nice UN" or "LOL love the name" which was my point... im not trying at all thats whats funny to me but obviously the grey area for you You can say what you want...its clear as day whenever someone photoshops something anyway and i can even put laptop in picture with a link to this very website lmao haha impress someone was a poor choice of words on that part...should i say DISPROVE someones opinions and statements fits this situation better what are you trying to pry into my dating life now by asking how long I was with them? I dont care if your point is proven to which point your referring to im clueless but never the less they were merely to disprove my "overcompensation" your referring to

My colourful language has nothing to do with my reactions whatsoever. To be honest, I normally speak more formally and intelligently than many of the people I know. I'm sorry you can't say the same... Just because I didn't put 'lol' or something at the end of my remark doesn't mean I'm not the least bit amused. Again, you need to get over yourself. You may have gotten comments, but who's to say they're not thinking the same as me? Someone may say, "hey, nice name" but they're really thinking "wow... I bet he doesn't have a monster dong!" You're clearly unable to disprove my opinions, since they are merely opinions, and accurate notations. You can try to disprove what I see, but they're my views to see, now aren't they? You're also having a hard time disproving my statements... I don't see why you're still trying and insisting you do in fact have a monster dong and you're right blah blah blabbity blah. I was making a point, actually. I didn't expect you to answer about your dating life, since quite frankly, I don't care. It was to make you think. Apparently that's not possible. "Clueless". Good word.

monsterDONG 6

I meant colorful in the respect to insulting now haha either way IDC not on myself to be getting off IDC what they think or what you think its what i know that matters....im not living my life for some one elses satisfaction or POV clearly unable huh? I didnt know thats what I was doing or trying to do but apparently I am ?!? lol im not insisting on anything Make me think ...yup you did that alright ... anything else?

I believe your comments would be seen as more insulting than mine. I'm just disproving whatever you say. Yeah, it's what I know that matters too. And to think you flipped out on me over a correction. Could have either ignored it or addressed it in a different manner and maybe we wouldn't have wasted our time on this. You aren't living life for someone else's satisfaction, yet you're attempting in every post to prove whatever I say against you wrong. Makes sense. Totally. I would also like to add your posts are just as long as mine, sir. Therefore you're just as "annoyed" as I am. So if you're going to tell me you aren't annoyed, that also means the length of my post doesn't imply annoyance of any kind.

monsterDONG 6

......still continues to reply...now moderately annoyed that you keep replying and bringing life to the dead...guess ill flatter it a little more... I was hardly insulting...or at least in my book that was not much of an insult as im capable of far worse... I wouldnt call that flipping out to me...maybe to you it was, again hardly to me... wasting time is me I guess since it looks like all your replies are within minutes of my post where as mine are not...cause im doing other things....*gasp* im not attempting anything at all im just replying in defense of what I said and not to disprove what you have said... I am annnoyed...

monsterDONG 6

haha yea captain morgan sounds good right now...lol but i feel you were referring to yourself haha

YOU GUYS AIN'T GOT NO PANCAKE MIX! this is worse than me and jco on the other one, right captain? stop arguing and let me just rofl your waffles.

monsterDONG 6

It would be all fine if this ***** bitch **** came to realize 2 shocking revelations... Surprisingly your shit stinks just like everyone else so dont pedestal yourself above others like anyone cares " To be honest, I normally speak more formally and intelligently than many of the people I know "...this comment just reaks of TWAT relax with your self appointed position of grammar and punctuation loser! I dont see MODERATOR or spell checker next to your name which means you have no life since you sit around and edit others comments...and BTW this is a comment one of the lowest forms of communication similar to a text message...do you edit those too? and for the record I never claimed to have had MATURITY or SUPERIOR INTELLECT yet for some reason you kept referencing to them as if I cared !

Then my work here is done then and I went to bed NOT annoyed, while you are clearly still annoyed well into the morning. Congratulations to me. I never said your "insults" were actually that insulting. In my POV, you were trying too hard. Don't even try to call my point of view wrong, it's simply a point of view. An opinion. An opinion isn't fact. Please refer to either google or a dictionary to help you understand the meaning of the word. Cursing and swearing and attempting to bring every little thing to light usually signifies flipping out of one sort or another. Maybe you weren't in a flying rage, but you clearly stated that you were annoyed. Case in point. How can you safely assume I'm not doing other things? I was not only on here, I was replying to business emails. Gee, something important to do, instead of just whining on here like you. I also got up at one point to make myself food. Hey would you look at that! More multitasking. You weren't in my house watching my every move; you can't tell me that just because I type rather quickly and respond within a short time frame to your idiocy that I wasn't doing other things. Nice try. You keep failing miserably, though. Maybe you should just quit while you're ahead. Err... behind, I guess. Defending what you said is ATTEMPTING to disprove my point and my comments against you. Case in point, number two. On to your second breakdown: Namecalling again. Oh, good! According to your account, you're older than I am. I guess it's true men take longer to grow up than women do. Sorry, boys! This one's proving it for the lot of ya! When did I ever bring my shit into the conversation? I'm sorry. I don't remember saying my shit didn't stink. Please don't bring other areas of life into a conversation where it doesn't need to be mentioned. :) Yeah, I can be a twat/bitch/****/whatever the hell you want to call me, to those who reek of complete moron and douchebag. Anything else? Yes. I'm the loser. With a nickname of MonsterDong trying to prove points that have no weight. Okay! I actually do have a life; once again, you're assuming. I attend college full time AND work two part time jobs. Is that not a life? Hmm. Most people would call that a life. I'm not going to assume that you don't have a life, like you tried to do to me, but I will say that bringing up the 'no life' thing means you're not very confident about yours. How about getting a job or a higher education? Might work wonders. Then again with how you've commented, it's better to leave school for someone who'd thrive in that environment. I reference the superior intellect because you keep trying to tell me I'm wrong blah blah blah... implying you think you're better than I am. I'm not one to sink down to your level, so in that sense, maybe I am better than you. But we're all human, for **** sakes. Get over yourself. Never claimed to have maturity? I see that...

monsterDONG 6

lol your hilarious look at your post....haha your ranting for pages now all to prove what?...haha dumbass still playing counter tactics

What, you haven't been proved wrong enough? My god... get a life. **EDIT: Just having you read my long comment is enough for me. I'm not looking for a response. But your reaction tells me you read it. Cool.

monsterDONG 6

proven wrong in what respect? none that i know or care of.... your the one standing out now as your obviously defending your honor in every reply you make... you replied within a minute ?!?! pathetic what are you refreshing this page every second ?!

None that you care of is exactly right. I happened to still be on the page and typed my one liner. Is that a problem? I'm going to experience life right now, I have things to do. Maybe you should follow suit. I'm not defending every little thing; I'm just proving your comments worthless. Good day.

monsterDONG 6

all i read in that reply is LOSER

Namecalling. Go back to grade school. You replied before I was even able to finish my email and get off the computer? Hypocrite. Don't criticize me for what you're doing.

so is the make up orgy happening or not? more importantly, am i invited, should there be one?!

monsterDONG 6

a pancake is always welcome at my orgies ...haha

"You're still a loser". What, nothing better to say? And with that, I fly away to the unknown where it's actually peaceful. Waffle and Captain, you guys are welcome to join the orgy in the sky. Captain, I had a feeling this threadjacking would amuse the hell out of you. I thought of that this morning after rereading it.

:D Some people just never learn, eh bud?

monsterDONG 6

oh so its a pair of losers now huh!

Hahaha, oh you made my day. You're still replying! And calling me a loser!

monsterDONG 6

im sorry did you losers say something?

Okay... let me get this straight. You're still in grade school? I'm sorry. I thought because your profile stated you were older, you would act your age. I guess not. Oh, by the way, it's past your bedtime. Your mother says she isn't tucking you in, tonight.

monsterDONG 6

Hey Tiger, when's that orgy startin'?

******' right! Start the music! *bow-chicka-chicka-bow-bow...*

They turned out to be a chick. So i ate them.

I'M HERE FOR THE ORGY! DID I MISS ANYTHING COOL?

You missed me eating people. Cannibalism FTW!

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-- so are we starting?

Yeah, duh. The music's been playing for a full 12 hours already!

okay so i'll go first. i slowly walk over to the toaster and begin toasting myself. yeah, you like yourself some toasted waffles, don't you? edit// YOU CAN'T FALL ASLEEP CAPTAIN! I ALREADY STARTED TOASTING MYSELF!

*falls asleep* You're boring. Look, you even burnt yourself.

haha you got burned babee!! I hate when people look hawt frum a far but then brute up close!!

naee3382 1

ohh shit he deff violated u!! lmao

allistifer15 0

I'm sure your hot from up close too. but just hotter from a distance. (: -No ****. juss sayin' :p

monsterDONG 6

what can i say ...a loving friendship is born HAHAHA