By lobstercola - 24/11/2012 16:35 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, I was walking through a crosswalk when a lady in a car looked at me with a horrified expression and then hit her door locks repeatedly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 037
You deserved it 2 597

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Did you have a bottle of urine in your hand, by chance? Shame on you, trying to spray people in their cars. "Cleaning windows," riiiight!

Comments

Inheritance 10

I would've walked right up to her car and check myself out. Then proceed to smile at her and walk away.

Nope nope nope nope nope, no good comment style.

Your comment sounds like it will be modded.

But i'm African American! I thought we were allowed to say that =(

olpally 32

Wow, this person just went full retard, never go full retard folks. *jeopardy music plays*

Were you wearing a hoodie? Those seems to still scary a lot of people, despite. . .

Dammit, Enslaved! Why must you leave me in suspense???

I was talking about that teen that got shot in FL. ***oh, and it's a hoodie as in jacket not condom. ;) haha

Hoodies are awfully scary. OP was lucky to not be shot by some crazy fat dude.

Hey now. I believe Noor was just referencing a different FML as if it was the other side of the story. Maybe my sense of humor is out of style but I thought it was a humorous comment none the less.

She probably was already freaking herself out about something else and she was just on edge. Plus a lot of people get mugged this time of year, so maybe it had more to do with her than with you.

Your money or your life! ... K, thanks! Merry Christmas!

KiddNYC1O 20

Absolutely useless... Like mine...

you should have walked up to her car and ask for a ride

Should've gone right up to her and waved with a funny grin on your face!