By ZombieLicker - 25/11/2009 20:25 - United States

Today, I was walking into the building I hoped to work in someday with my resume, ready to be interviewed. As I walked through the doors I had to sneeze, so lifted my hands and sneezed a huge bloody booger right in the middle of the cover page. Turns out future employers don't like that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 940
You deserved it 7 411

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

When they say you need to do something to make your resume stand out, that snot what they mean.

thats why you always take two copies... just good rule of thumb.

Comments

joemk2012 0

Tell them you got mugged by a bunch of cranberries

"Turns out employers don't like that?" Was there ever any doubt in your mind?

At least you learned a lesson: if you have something important in your hands, DON'T SNEEZE ON IT.

YDI for being a dumbass. ALWAYS have extra copies of your resume. It's just comon sense. It's probably good you got shot down right away tho. You probably would of been fired in less than a month anyway. You really aren't too bright.

I highly doubt they didn't hire you cause of a booger... people... we all have snot, it's a fact of life. Possible employers don't hire people because of their snot.

Phuking idiot! First, who only takes one copy of their cv to an interview?? Second, why the **** would you give one with your nasty snot all over it??? Get a clue douchbag!

Do something about those anger management problems you have because I swear those hemorrhoids in your ass are going to explode and leave a blood stain 10000x as big as the one from the booger. Also get a grammar teacher, douchEbag. ******* moron.

sLAUGHTERxx 0

I am sorry that I have to agree with gemeni02. Why would you take only one copy? I would take multiple copies...at least two. And I would just wipe it off with a tissue and pray that there won't be any stains. But what I would personally do is bring multiple cover pages because they are the most vulnerable pages for food stains...or snot stains in your case. I say FYL because you don't deserve that happening to you. Although it would have been smart to bring another copy of the entire thing/another copy of the cover page, you still don't deserve that happening to you.