By notafatlump - 02/02/2011 05:07

Today, I was walking home from the gym. I was thinking about how proud of myself I was for losing 34 pounds when someone yelled from a car window, "Look at that fat lump!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 916
You deserved it 3 945

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It doesn't matter what others think. At least you're doing something about it. Keep up the woodwork.

crzyry 6

You lost 34 pounds, that is good for you. So why are you worried about some retard who doesn't even know you talking down to you. They said it from a car window so that shows they have no backbone. If I were you I'd keep working on you and develop a "kiss my ass" attitude to anyone who gets in your way. JMHO

Comments

OP, I know how you must feel. I've lost almost 20 lbs already, through eating right and exercise. Don't pay any attention to what those jealous people tell you. Losing 34 lbs is a big accomplishment, so be happy that you're making a change and losing weight for yourself and not because of what anybody else tells you. Don't let them get you down.

Whoever said that is an imnature ********. Feel proud of yourself for making the progress you've made with your weight loss, and keep at it. Don't let fools get to you.

Haters gonna hate. Don't listen to them. Whoever said that is probably as mature as the person that's going down all the reassuring comments in this thread and rating them down. No life!

If you like how you look then it just sucks for them!

meeba 2

you can lose weight?... doc says if i lose weight I might die >.<

Lose weight until you're at a healthy range, then people won't make fun of you for being fat because you won't be. You are right now though, so I encourage you to continue on your weight-loss journey.

Illyssa_fml 4

That's messed up..but Idk if I can take someone seriously if they called me a "Fat lump" hahahha!! It just sounds funny.