By notafatlump - 02/02/2011 05:07

Today, I was walking home from the gym. I was thinking about how proud of myself I was for losing 34 pounds when someone yelled from a car window, "Look at that fat lump!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 916
You deserved it 3 945

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It doesn't matter what others think. At least you're doing something about it. Keep up the woodwork.

crzyry 6

You lost 34 pounds, that is good for you. So why are you worried about some retard who doesn't even know you talking down to you. They said it from a car window so that shows they have no backbone. If I were you I'd keep working on you and develop a "kiss my ass" attitude to anyone who gets in your way. JMHO

Comments

I hate those f***ing loser. that is so mean. u go and lose the weight. u can do it!!!!!!

perdix 29

The bad news is that you are a fat lump. The good news is that you are well on your way to not being a fat lump anymore. You have to lose a lot of weight for people who know you to realize the difference, so there's no chance for passing strangers in a car to realize that you've improved. 34 pounds is great start, but don't be so proud of yourself that you stop there -- the weight might just creep back on. Press on!

havoc1331 0

don't worry, in about a year of non-stop weight lifting you'll be strong enough to kick their asses!

Use that as motivation to work even harder to lose more weight. (: but congrats on what you did lose.

look, the good thing for you is that you lost all of that weight and you still plan on loosing more. most people just quit trying after they loose some weight. I'm proud of you :)

**** them! keep up the awsome work! at least ur making an effort and it shows ur determination! to u i say congratulations!

pfcstuck 2

Sounds like you need to lose another 34 pounds then: doesn't it?

Does your middle finger work? To hell with the bastard in the car, you lost a bunch of weight, that is something to be proud of.

The kids were actually talking about a lump of fat lying on the ground behind the OP.

if you lost that much weight, don't feel bad