By notafatlump - 02/02/2011 05:07

Today, I was walking home from the gym. I was thinking about how proud of myself I was for losing 34 pounds when someone yelled from a car window, "Look at that fat lump!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 916
You deserved it 3 945

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It doesn't matter what others think. At least you're doing something about it. Keep up the woodwork.

crzyry 6

You lost 34 pounds, that is good for you. So why are you worried about some retard who doesn't even know you talking down to you. They said it from a car window so that shows they have no backbone. If I were you I'd keep working on you and develop a "kiss my ass" attitude to anyone who gets in your way. JMHO

Comments

people are assholes but look at you!!!!35lbs thats amazing!!!!keep workin!!!!;)

ha ha I don't know if this FML was written in the UK or not, but I'm from there, so I know that the phrase "fat lump" is a pretty common insult there, so it'd make sense if that was where this FML was submitted.

wow some people just say things to hurt people to all the people telling her "when you loose weight people wont make fun of you" or "if your 500lbs and you loose 30lbs it still makes you fat" shut up shes obviously trying to loose and that takes work! and to you girl dont let anyone get you down! your gonna loose as much as you need and those people who yell rude things are going to keep being idiots whose friends def talk behind there back! :)

tbh I bet these people were perfect themselves....not!!

I'm glad you lost weight! I should really exercise but I don't. I hope you lose some more weight if you still have some more to lose to be healthy. I'm sure you will be able to determine if you actually need to or if you don't. So, no crazy misjudgements I hope, anorexica is baddddd. But it's SO nessecary for people to eat healthy and do healthy things for us to not die early deaths. So, best of luck to you... As for me... meeh D: I'm only ike 134 pounds and female, but i'm still unhealthy and eat bad.... gain weight very slowly but surely I guess... (And I HATE all of the assholes in this world.)

Props for carrying through! Don't let those assholes drag you down.

Snooopy_fml 5

ignore them, op! keep up the great work!

You're getting thinner so they'll soon have nothing to say

grafixxx687 0

woooow that is such an amazing accomplishment!!!! good on you! dont let ppl bring u down bcz no matter what u look like ppl will always have something negative to say :) keeeeep it up!