By Anonymous - 25/10/2009 16:09 - United States

Today, I was walking down the hall from the livingroom. I overheard my mom telling someone how proud she was of her baby girl and how much she loved her. I thought she was referring to my first ever all "A" report card. Turns out my new kitten used its litter box correctly for the first time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 062
You deserved it 3 585

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ligerie 0

So learn to use the litter box and maybe she will love you too.

perdix 29

But when you're 19 and in the 4th grade, it's not very impressive.

Comments

You should work at getting more than one A instead of what your mom thinks of your cat.

Who cares what she thinks about the cat, I'd like to know why you should take that as a personal affront. It's not her fault you have an over-bloated ego. It's a good thing she wasn't talking about you - it would've merely served as a reason to make your own head bigger. Now do everybody (including yourself) a favor and quit being such an emo about it. PS Give the good kitty my congratulations.

YDI for this not being an FML. If I do good on my report, I don't expect my parents to continuously congratulate me or even care. Kudos to the Kitten!

YDI for not being potty-trained before the cat. Maybe parenting has really just gone that far down hill, but to me if you're old enough to use the Internet ten you're old enough to drop a load in the proper receptacle.

Today, I made a completely new FML account just to tell you're a dumbass.

hornetchik 0

This is a stupid FML, it isn't even a FML! Just coz shes proud of the cat, doesn't mean shes not of you! ARGHhhHH I don't even see the significance of this FML!

Improbability 0

Agreed. Completely. Even if you let drop the fact that she made a self-centered assumption (that anyone could have made) the issue is that she then thought that was FML worthy. That Just further highlights the self-centeredness. I mean, cmon. "I made an innocent wrong assumption and then made a big deal out of it. FML." Who cares?

Good to know you like to think everyone is always talking about you.

TenebrificTurtle 0

When the game of life makes you feel like quittin', It helps a lot if you kill a kitten Mark my words, cause from where I'm sittin', You can't go wrong if you kill a kitten And to quote the bible, cause that's where it's written "If ye loveth Jesus, ye must kill a kitten" Flush it down the can, hit it with your van, Drown it in a lake, bake a kitty cake Throw it at a train, make it snort cocaine Stick some TNT up its cat booty Do what you must do, as long as you... Kill a kitten (meow) Kill a kitten

SickToDeath 0
visage 0

YDI for not getting all A's prior to this report card.