By Anonymous - 27/11/2013 17:51 - United States - Poquoson

Today, I was visiting a family member at a women's prison. The staff wanted to search me, basically claiming that my breasts looked suspiciously disproportionate, implying I was smuggling something in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 384
You deserved it 4 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, it is a prison and they DO have to be thorough and safe.

The real question is... Is OP a dude or a chick? Moobs alert!!

Comments

ariellove1992 8

I was never searched when I visited a family member in a maximum security jail. We did however had to take off our shoes, were only aloud to wear 2 rings as a female, no piercings and had to send our shoes etc through the xray scanner and walk through a body scanner, and all visitors had to line up while sniffer dogs walked past and a double check on some days by wiping a tiny cloth on your skin and it was quickly checked for drugs. The only person I saw pulled aside was a girl that looked like a hooker, as there are dress codes. Parents were able to take in 2 nappies and 1 packet of wipes in a container that could be easily viewed. Yes they can search you if you look suspicious.

JoseIsAdork 31

I blame the bra companies, after all Victoria probably didn't have a secret for no reason.

ZY1431 24

the secret is that Victoria is a dude.

I'm sorry that happened to you, OP. Searches can be a highly traumatic thing to go through. I've also had the same thing, not recently but a couple of years ago when I was a bit thinner. Not in the same situation, but somebody refusing to believe my chest was 'real'. But I did have what was considered a disproportionate chest compared to a pretty slim waist (G cups- and before somebody says I'm lucky, I'm really not. They cause a lot of back pain and pretty much every shop doesn't stock my bra size)

Nederlander95 14

Boo hoo, you have big ****. I feel sooo bad for you

awh maybe she was just jealous of your boobs

Ok that's awkward, and not a nice thing to have pointed out. But I doubt they made a huge scene of shouting out 'You with the disproportionate breasts! Over here! Extra searches for you!'. I know from experience, everyone gets searched and scanned at least once. If they're suspicious, they have every right to complete further searches - they usually have posters up telling you it's for inmates safety/to prevent drug use. Also, to those saying it would be worse because guards etc are mostly male - every prison I have visited in the U.K. (4 I think) has a female officer conducting body searches of female visitors.