By Greymoya - 24/02/2010 14:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was very sick, and my boyfriend was taking care of me at his parents' house. I was laying on the couch, innocently watching a movie while he rubbed my feet, when his stepmother came home from work. She freaked out, accused us of having it off on her couch, and kicked me out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 640
You deserved it 2 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IScreamRawr 4
boatkicker 4

FYL, because its never fun to get yelled at when you're sick. FYL again, because you now have a mean step-mother-in-law. Congratulations on your marriage. You're awesome for actually being around on your FML. Not enough people do that. :)

Comments

is "having it off" a commonly used phrase overseas?

I actually wrote "having sex" and it somehow got changed. I find it strange that the comments can use curse words but I can't even say sex in the original FML.

Ultimate_Cynic 0

I was about to say; that's the first time I've ever heard a fellow Texan use the phrase 'having it off'. Usually that's something you hear out of the mouths of Brits. Man, FML must have the weirdest wordfilters this side of 4chan.

Tenebrae 0

Can't believe I'm doing what I'm doing and I doubt you'll even read this, but I like the new photo, Snickerdoodle. Looks nice. (What I meant by not believing it was actually commenting like one of THOSE kind of people.)

I don't understand step parents. Getting overprotective over a child that's not theirs, and all.

Well my mum and stepdad have been together since I was about 2 so he's exceptionally protective. We may not be related by blood but he's my father and I'm his daughter...

sarcdude 3

that is pretty hilarious-in-hindsight and embarrassing. But like other people said, it's pretty cool that you were around to drop comments on your fml. :)

my parents would have been HAPPY i was doing that really they dont care what i do with my girlfriend

not that i do anything with my girlfriend...

i feel the same way way to many people are perverted or expect sex for little things and invent new sex thing its insulting to the human race

WOW. I hate it when people just jump to conslusions, it's one of the most frustrating and hair-ripping things ever. She could've at least asked "what are you doing" and go like "ooh...." after hearing your story. Added to that, you guys aren't even kids anymore, you've been out of the house for a while. There should be a little more exchange in respect. You give her respect, she should give you some as well.

welcome to the family! good luck, you're gonna need it. better yet: take your boyfriend and run , don't look back! lol